Will Smith Shares His Secrets of Success

I have had this bookmarked for a long time..it's very inspiring..i often watch it if i'm down in the dumps
laugh.gif

"Theres no reason to have a plan B becuause it distracts from Plan A."

I like that. This dude's confidence is off the chart.

Inspiring for sure.

It's easy for him to say..

There are millions who are hard workers and struggle. I will never understand the already successful trying to push their agendas onto others.

Ive heard his secret to success was to participate in the orgies that go on in the entertainment industry
Ive always heard sex and drugs were ONE of the ONLY was to become successful in the entertainment industry

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Dunno, he's talented for sure (and successful)... but he seems so fake to me.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Let's face it Willard, your way to success was that Six Degrees of Separation role.[/color]

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Ive heard his secret to success was to participate in the orgies that go on in the entertainment industry
Ive always heard sex and drugs were ONE of the ONLY was to become successful in the entertainment industry
If the secret to success is industry orgies there'd be a lot more successful ppl in entertainment. A LOT MORE.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Let's face it Willard, your way to success was that Six Degrees of Separation role.[/color]

he aint did a movie like that since lmao. I caught it on regular tv back a while ago and was like what will smith movie is this i never heard of? watched it and was surprised. def did not expect what i saw from him in that role. 
On another note, dude is crazy talented. I mean like crazy for real with the whole work ethic and everything

Successful dude gives FREE success advice

Regular dudes shun it & blame his success on conspiracy theories

Like clockwork
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Like clockwork
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How is anything he said not something you haven't heard before though? It comes natural for motivated ppl. Aint nothing being shunned.

laugh.gif
@ you mentioning it being free. See now that's a hustle, that ppl actually get paid to write the same old rhetoric and jargon and gullible ppl buy it.

To OP, nothing about what he said is a secret either.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

cartune wrote:

Like clockwork
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How is anything he said not something you haven't heard before though? It comes natural for motivated ppl. Aint nothing being shunned.

laugh.gif
@ you mentioning it being free. See now that's a hustle, that ppl actually get paid to write the same old rhetoric and jargon and gullible ppl buy it.

To OP, nothing about what he said is a secret either.

Didnt even click play dude. Im pretty sure its the same video I seen 2 years ago

And youre right its the same ol same ol. Because theres only one way to get it and thats work hard for it.

99% of the population aint gonna do that tho. So they complain about the FREE reminders successful people give or buy the same rhetoric over and over.

Or spend 100s on lotto tickets

Originally Posted by cartune

Like clockwork
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
u work in the "industry" u should know at least some of what im saying is true
And i didnt shun his "advice." what he said is common sense for anyone who has drive and wants to be successful.

And this message is better than everything in the already existing Inspirational/Motivational thread how? Could have just thrown that in there to be honest. He didn't say anything earth-shattering.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

It's easy for him to say..

There are millions who are hard workers and struggle. I will never understand the already successful trying to push their agendas onto others.

This.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom