Will Kimbo Ever Lose?

Feel Free To Take A Shot Haiti
nerd.gif

If they want to keep making money off him, he will never fight a legitimate fighter.

His first big match against a real heavyweight will also be his last big match, because he will be exposed for what he really is.

Kimbo is a good audience draw, so i'm guessing a handful of his early fights will be nothing for him, something to build up his "cred" and hispopularity. Maybe after 10-15 fights, he'll get a decent opponent.

That last fight that he had on ShowTime I think on EliteExtreme it looked like that dude he fought just threw the fight.

The dude looked like one of these Niketalker's dad and was a complete amateur.

He is getting trained by Bas so hopefully he will fight better fighters.

He's doing pretty good for himself for a ex-convict.

HE DIDNT LOSE TO WHITE DUDE......HE !#+#%* HIM UP IT WAS MORE LIKE THE FOUGHT FOR LIKE 20 MIN AND HE GOT TIRED

U MUST OF NOT SEEN DUKES EYES
sick.gif

damn, the video up there shows that to beat kimbo in a fight, you can't do it without atleast getting your faced disfigured
eek.gif

funny thing was if that fight with Sean Gannon were to be MMA where they can do take downs the white dude would have won faster but they were fighting onlywith their hands. You can see how bad Kimbo doesn't have conditioning

I got a question though, do you think Kimbo could beat anyone in his weight class in UFC? Or even Rampage Jackson who weighs less I had this discussion withmy friends?

Originally Posted by LIKEEE WHOPPPPP

HE DIDNT LOSE TO WHITE DUDE......HE !#+#%* HIM UP IT WAS MORE LIKE THE FOUGHT FOR LIKE 20 MIN AND HE GOT TIRED

sick.gif

He did lose that fight. Kimbo would've died had the fight continued. He was trying to use chokeholds when they were barred from the fight but when Seantried to Kimbo's boys were crying foul.

Yea, white dude beat him..and he would've won earlier but Kimbo's people kept jumping in.
I honestly think a light weight ufc dude could beat Kimbo.

i remember when kimbo was nothing just a couple of you tube videos

he was a boss and still is...

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by LIKEEE WHOPPPPP

sick.gif

He did lose that fight. Kimbo would've died had the fight continued. He was trying to use chokeholds when they were barred from the fight but when Sean tried to Kimbo's boys were crying foul.
yeah, Kimbo's dudes was getting they skirts all tangled up. White dude won cuz Kimbo has zero stamina.

Back
Top Bottom