Will JB Ever Use the Nike Air Logo on Retros?

I think it would be cool if the III-VI were retroed with the old Nike Air logos on the back and outsoles.  Would JB ever consider it?

air-jordan-3-retro-11.jpg

air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-22.jpg

NIKE-Air-Jordan-5-V-2000-Retro-Black-Black-Metallic-Silver-136027-001.jpg

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-carmine-white-carmine-black-5.JPG

I think it would be cool if the III-VI were retroed with the old Nike Air logos on the back and outsoles.  Would JB ever consider it?

air-jordan-3-retro-11.jpg

air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-22.jpg

NIKE-Air-Jordan-5-V-2000-Retro-Black-Black-Metallic-Silver-136027-001.jpg

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-carmine-white-carmine-black-5.JPG

Honestly who cares????? All people do is @%*%! and complain about Nike Air on the back..I never understood the argument....when did placing a logo (besides the swoosh) instantly make a pair of kicks better???? I can understand people wanting kicks with Nike Air cause the older models tend to be better quality wise...but if the kids in here just want the kicks to say Nike Air cause they think it makes them better?!?!! Some one PLEASE explain that too me?!?!?! Cause I just don't get it...

Honestly who cares????? All people do is @%*%! and complain about Nike Air on the back..I never understood the argument....when did placing a logo (besides the swoosh) instantly make a pair of kicks better???? I can understand people wanting kicks with Nike Air cause the older models tend to be better quality wise...but if the kids in here just want the kicks to say Nike Air cause they think it makes them better?!?!! Some one PLEASE explain that too me?!?!?! Cause I just don't get it...

Welcome to Niketalk OP. There should be a sticky at the top of the Jordan Brand section here that says:

There will never be Nike Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That is life. Deal with it.

This comes up way too many times here on Niketalk...

Welcome to Niketalk OP. There should be a sticky at the top of the Jordan Brand section here that says:

There will never be Nike Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That is life. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

this

i have been buying/collecting jordans since '96 and i have never cared about them having nike air on the back

this

i have been buying/collecting jordans since '96 and i have never cared about them having nike air on the back

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

There will never be Nike
Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the
same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That
is life. Deal with it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

There will never be Nike
Air on the back of a retro Jordan anymore. The quality will not be the
same as the OG. You will be charged more than the MSRP from 1988. That
is life. Deal with it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lets see,

The 2 Recent OG Colorway II's had Nike on the Back
The AJ 1 Banned has Nike Air on the Tongue
And if Im not mistaken, every AJ1 that has released still has the swoosh on both sides on each shoe.
So, I wouldnt go as far to say Never.

I care.  They are special to me.   Thats how they were made, and thats how they should always be. Take the Patent Leather off the XI's and see if they are still special.  Lets see how many people complain then.  Lets flip it.  What if JB decided to put Nike Air on the Back of the X, and remove the jumpman.  How stupid would that look.  The X was made with the jumpman in the back, granted they were flipped, but thats how it should always be.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Never...JB is its own brand
Please read above.

Lets see,

And if Im not mistaken, every AJ1 that has released still has the swoosh on both sides on each shoe.

I care.  They are special to me.   Thats how they were made, and thats how they should always be. Take the Patent Leather off the XI's and see if they are still special.  Lets see how many people complain then.  Lets flip it.  What if JB decided to put Nike Air on the Back of the X, and remove the jumpman.  How stupid would that look.  The X was made with the jumpman in the back, granted they were flipped, but thats how it should always be.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Never...JB is its own brand
Please read above.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Lets see,

..oh yes they will!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Lets see,

..oh yes they will!

I agree with El Bro.

"That's how they were made, and that's how they should always be"
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom