Will Freddie Taylor make his 1st trip to Hawaii?

As a 3rd RB?

1. LT
2. Willie Parker
3. ????

Fred Taylor or McGahee? Addai?

It would probably be Larry Johnson if he was healthy and dominating, but I can't see someone more deserving.

Discuss.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, till Taylors personal hype man makes his way into this thread
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Parker and LT are locks, IMO. Addai, Taylor, and McGahee are all deserving. McGahee will probably get the nod.

He should but he wont make it the pro bowl doesnt mean anything. Its just a popularity contest.

IMO is more deserving.
yeah? What makes him more deserving than a top 20 (18) of all time rusher who has never made a pro bowl before?...if somebody makes it over Fredthey should offer him their spot IMO...dude definitely deserves it.

Fred Taylor will probably not get in, but he will get in to the hall of fame
smokin.gif

It'll be Addai, LT, and Parker unfortunantly.

Not sure...but he's been up there. Plus the pro bowl isn't about the numbers...its basically a popularity contest and Fred has played in a small markethis whole career.

i remember when freddie t. injured his knee during a 5 on 5 flag football thing during the pro bowl. i think he tore his knee.

nontheless, he deserves to be in the pro bowl imo

I think it will really will be addai b/c he the most versatile out of the group but freddie t is making a huge difference in that jaguars team.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i remember when freddie t. injured his knee during a 5 on 5 flag football thing during the pro bowl. i think he tore his knee.

No you dont, That never happened to Fred.
Your thinking about Robert Edwards from New England

Yeah.....they were playing in the sand....he tore his knee to shreds and was never the same again....

He was balling when he was a UGA...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No you dont, That never happened to Fred.[/color]
Your thinking about Robert Edwards from New England
laugh.gif
Damn, Gunna get all defensive.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Not sure...but he's been up there. Plus the pro bowl isn't about the numbers...its basically a popularity contest and Fred has played in a small market his whole career.

Naw, it's pretty much a numbers game and Taylor doesn't have the numbers this year really.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

yeah? What makes him more deserving than a top 20 (18) of all time rusher who has never made a pro bowl before?

Willis has better numbers, when it comes to Pro Bowl selection nowadays that makes him more deserving, no matter how you wanna slice it

U sure?

willis - 260 carries 1093 yards 7 Tubs 4.3 ypc
Fred - 191 carries 944 yards 3 tubs 5 ypc

not much difference.

Back
Top Bottom