Will Canada get the NBA 2008 All star Shoes?

Does anyone know if we will get the NBA 2008 All star shoes in Canada? A lot of people have been saying it wasn't just a HOH exclusives, so I hope we do.

I really hope some stores get the Lebron or Kobe All stars. If anyone sees any of those let me know.

oh the wade's will be launching on the 21st as well. i'll check the LBJ's and kobe's for you.. highly doubtful, though.

thanks for the info. Any idea on how much they will be? And do you know if there is a chance Nike Canada could still get the Lebrons?

Never really liked the Kobe III's but the Allstar colourway ain't bad. Reminds me of ice cream and waffles.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

thanks for the info. Any idea on how much they will be? And do you know if there is a chance Nike Canada could still get the Lebrons?
They will be same as the black... 189.99, I believe? Small chance that we could get Lebrons... boutiques might have a chance at them (GDFT, ect) butdon't expect them at FL/Champs/Chek

hey processofbel where are you getting your info from? i'm in desperate need of the KB3 all stars. will FL be carrying the all stars?

Originally Posted by sole discretion

hey processofbel where are you getting your info from? i'm in desperate need of the KB3 all stars. will FL be carrying the all stars?
Nike Canada. I checked about 2 weeks ago. It is subject to change, but as of now, Canada will be getting them, in limited numbers.

Tentative release date for the Kobe III All-Star is May 1. Nike Canada is sold out, so all their pairs have been allocated already, which usually means thateither there was high demand, or that they were limited. Checked the LBJ V again, but looks like you will ave to order these from the US, as they aren;t makingit North of the border.

thanks again for the update, I really can't wait for the kobe 3's to release here. So like you said I guess I will have to go the U.S. to get theLBJ's, I just hope when I get a chance to go they aren't already sold out.

Apparently we got booked less than 2 dozen... for the entire country...
sick.gif
I have no idea which spots they hit, but it couldn't have been more than 2-3.

Back
Top Bottom