Why no love for the $2 bill?

Sometimes I think it would be so much nicer having the good old $2 bill in mass circulation. I mean how many things are really under a dollar these days? Mostitems priced at around one dollar quickly become a dollar and change after the man gets his piece. Besides, the $2 bill is just cooler looking!

DISCUSS...

Bill12.jpg

Why do we still have pennies? Like seriously, what do them things do beside turn you into a musical instrument when you walk? Frooties aint even a penny nodamn more...

I still got one saved too. I save those golden dollar coins and 50 cent pieces, thinking that one day they are going to disappear and Im going to be the onlyone with them.

You know you can just go to the bank and get a stack of $2 bills right? I dont get why people get worked up about them....

Originally Posted by potus2028

Why do we still have pennies? Like seriously, what do them things do beside turn you into a musical instrument when you walk? Frooties aint even a penny no damn more...
Word, 100 pieces of penny cent candy for a dollar back in the day! Damn inflation...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

You know you can just go to the bank and get a stack of $2 bills right? I dont get why people get worked up about them....
never new this.... ima have 2 check it out...
pimp.gif

thanks for the info..

People say having a $2 bill is bad luck but one thing i do know is i hate $50 bills. When im counting money for a money order or a western union payment andsomeone gives me a stack of 20's and 10's and they got that one 50 in there, throws me off for a quick second. Get rid of the 50!

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

People say having a $2 bill is bad luck but one thing i do know is i hate $50 bills. When im counting money for a money order or a western union payment and someone gives me a stack of 20's and 10's and they got that one 50 in there, throws me off for a quick second. Get rid of the 50!

LOL. I hate that too. They should just have a $40 bill.

But yeah, go to the bank, get a stack of them and start circulating them lol. Half of them would go out of circulation, though. Between people thinking theyare special, and banks taking them in and not giving them out....

Remember this guy?

BREWTON -- A small-town pharmacist intrigued by the government's economic stimulus plan decided to launch his own version with $16,000 in $2 bills, andarea stores have already felt the impact.

Cottrell said he paid his employees with $2 bills so he and the rest of the Escambia County business community could see how the money circulates.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Because theres a black man on the back..........
History lesson

I keep hearing about that, but I can never tell which one is the Black man..

I keep the same $2 bill my dad gave me in '89 in my wallet. He got it in '85 when I was born and i just keep it folded up in my wallet.

The first time I saw one, I had the "Holy %+#$!" face.
eek.gif

TBH, I still have that mentality that they're rare. I've had one in my room for a few years.

Widrow Wilson is a scumbag first and foremost for making PAPER a currency.

Secondly, he's a scumbag for putting people on the notes who were AGAINST a CENTRAL BANK i.e. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, and Jackson.

I used on and the girl at the register didn't know what to do. she had to get on the phone call her and manager over. you'd be surprised to how manypeople have never seen one.

Back
Top Bottom