Why Is Ther Such a Thirsty Use of "Sex" Discribing Shoes Lately (Vol. Yall Gotta Chill)

I'm confused, like over the past few months I see a lot of users describing shoes as "sex" "pure sex" or and i quote "sex engulfing your foot"

whats the deal here guys? its a little weird....

2z3qttg.jpg

307yl8j.jpg

bh0jus.jpg

140l7k.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

im trying my best to stay away from the uptempos. but they keep calling my name... so sexy

and my most recent favorite....

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

SHOE GASM!
tumblr_m6m26t8Epo1qcuv78o1_500.jpg

9blisy.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

can we tone this down a bit?

That came right from Nike headquarters. Can't be mad at the consumer.
laugh.gif
Seriously.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by cap1229

laugh.gif
Seriously.
laugh.gif
but sex engulfing your foot tho?
It's crazy. I know but you can't be mad at the consumer with all the symbolism and propaganda going on. Like look at how that dreaded word FAMBS and DAMB caught on here for crying out loud. sex engulfing your foot just has to be flashed on the screen with the text and BAM. 
Easy influence. Can't be mad at the consumer when they are fed what you give em.
laugh.gif

well since they are not pullin any real sex then u gotta settle for the shoe sex naw mean. gotta get it one way or the other

You serious man? People have been saying that since I jointed NT a little after you. It's not new.

It's hyperbole. No one is really equating a pair of shoes to sexual intercourse, it's exaggeration for humor's sake.

What about "get the vaseline/lube/baby oil/spit ready for dem yeezy reseller prices, b"

not new at all...and we're all NT members, i don't think you needed to go out of your way with the screenshots and everything to prove a point...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
Seriously.
laugh.gif
but sex engulfing your foot tho?
It's crazy. I know but you can't be mad at the consumer with all the symbolism and propaganda going on. Like look at how that dreaded word FAMBS and DAMB caught on here for crying out loud. sex engulfing your foot just has to be flashed on the screen with the text and BAMb. 
Easy influence. Can't be mad at the consumer when they are fed what you give em.
laugh.gif

fixed.

Back
Top Bottom