• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Why is it that...

When JB info leaks...i mean its like one week out the blue all this info pops up...white cement 3s, 9s, 11s, etc....then its like a drought....no info no pics...everybody just thirsty...

now im wondering is it like yall info droppers all go to a meeting one week or what? cuz all the info come around the SAME time...from different people too..like th infared pack..then the 3s again, then supposedly cool greys, snake skins...etc...

its like if some 13s got "confirmed" today...two days later or not even that long...some more 6s will get confirmed and so on untill a week later NO info on either of them...

anyone else notice this?

I believe that JB sometimes have people from those meetings come here and do that on releases that they know the public/NT are gonna suck up just to hype the release up take the cement 3s for example first they were suppose to come out last year a pack people were saying im gonna copp x3 then they got scrapped then theyre suppose to come out with NIKE AIR on the back everyone sucks and hypes that up then we get people saying no theyre not coming or no they wont have NIKE AIR on the back and what does that do make people wanna know even more info on them so when JB actually do release pics we'll be so wrapped up in the pics that we forget about the QUALITY

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I believe that JB sometimes have people from those meetings come here and do that on releases that they know the public/NT are gonna suck up just to hype the release up take the cement 3s for example first they were suppose to come out last year a pack people were saying im gonna copp x3 then they got scrapped then theyre suppose to come out with NIKE AIR on the back everyone sucks and hypes that up then we get people saying no theyre not coming or no they wont have NIKE AIR on the back and what does that do make people wanna know even more info on them so when JB actually do release pics we'll be so wrapped up in the pics that we forget about the QUALITY

^  THIS

JB likes to mess with us and it's not very nice.  Their momma's should have taught them better!  :smile:
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

sometimes ppl know info way before others.

sometimes they wait until someone else leaks it besides them.

some/most dont look for e-fame it's just we keep it to ourselves til info can be leaked.

certain things i've seen from JB that dont see the light of day, and certain info i wouldn't speak of until another member posts it

Nah, its because stores get release info and nike and jordan reps let people know what they will be getting for seasons. Sometimes if something big is going to happen they will let them know a long time in advance....

But trust me, a lot of the people on here are just making stuff up.

You have countless websites devoured to sneakers. So info will get leaked and will trickle down to all websites.

Originally Posted by solejordan

some/most dont look for e-fame it's just we keep it to ourselves til info can be leaked.

certain things i've seen from JB that dont see the light of day, and certain info i wouldn't speak of until another member posts it
^^THIS, Certain Things I could Show You and Tell You Right Now But then Alot People would Be Fired, and Alot of Sources would go away........... Myself and people like me aren't going to risk peoples jobs and whatnot for stupid e-fame.... Be grateful that you guys get early info when you do, I know I am.

yeah it does get annoying, but then again when the info is legit....I like the early info so you have to take the good with the bad

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^^THIS, Certain Things I could Show You and Tell You Right Now But then Alot People would Be Fired, and Alot of Sources would go away........... Myself and people like me aren't going to risk peoples jobs and whatnot for stupid e-fame.... Be grateful that you guys get early info when you do, I know I am.
Theres your answer.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I wish one of you guys would make your own thread in the JB forum, continuing to update it with all the new confirmed info when it becomes available....so i don't have to waste time sifting through pages of rumors to find solid info on releases

im not gonna lie, i check this site everyday looking for info, and then i when i get no new info, i log out pissed

How much new info can you want? You make it seem like there is supposed to be a new release every other day or something

Back
Top Bottom