Why is Chris Rock so funny?

pimp.gif

Oh good... I thought you were really asking that like you didn't think he was funny.

You saved me quite a long rant
laugh.gif

Rock is the man.

bring the pain + bigger & blacker > anything richard pryor or eddie murphy came out with

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Oh good... I thought you were really asking that like you didn't think he was funny.

You saved me quite a long rant
laugh.gif

Rock is the man.

I'd would be interested in reading your rant because I don't think dude is funny at all.

I've been a fan for a long time but stand up

Jamie Foxx > Chris Rock > Katt Williams > Martin Lawrence >>>>>>>>>> Eddie Murphy

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

bring the pain + bigger & blacker > anything richard pryor or eddie murphy came out with

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif
idk son "Raw" is the Illmatic of the comedy world...Bigger and Blacker is pure LULz though idk how he performed that with a straight face everytime i watch it its always like the first time

His interviews are always hilarious. He was on Letterman a few weeks ago and he had me dyin.
Appreciated..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I've been a fan for a long time but stand up

Jamie Foxx > Chris Rock > Katt Williams > Martin Lawrence >>>>>>>>>> Eddie Murphy

Pimp Chronicles was brilliant, but every special he'd had after that fell off so hard.
And while everyone on your list has delivered excellent stand-up specials, I don't think I'll ever be able to put anything over Raw.  That joint still keeps me rollin.
But I do appreciate you putting Jamie Foxx on the list.  A lot of people don't give I Might Need Security the respect it deserves.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom