Why don't Instagram and other social networking sites keep statistics?

In an effort to see the tomfoolery on social media sites multiply, I think these sites should implement a "Like percentage"

For example, if a person has 100 friends and 10 of those friends like a picture, the like percentage for that picture would be 10 percent.

You could have a like percentage for each picture, month, quarter, and year.

You could have social media awards at the end of the year.

You could have a social media hall of fame, "perfect picture," among many other creative social media acheivements.

I'm just imagining the foolish arguments and other serendipitous happenings that would insue due to these statistics. I can see chicks arguing amd making fun of each other over percentage, girls going out of their way for a perfect picture, and a whole bunch of other foolishness.

Thoughts?

I'm bugging I know... :lol:

Last edited:
If you operate a Facebook business page it tells you likes, reach, engagement, etc... along with breakdown of who likes the page, i.e. 55% men, 45% women, etc....I know I can look at my Tweets and see the reach.

What would be the point of this? You already have 10 people liking your picture. Now you want to know the ratio of friends liking your picture to total friends you have...yay more head inflation

Welp... I'm taking your idea, B...about to go hit up some coders, make an app, and capitalize...

You slipping, bruh...

What would be the point of this? You already have 10 people liking your picture. Now you want to know the ratio of friends liking your picture to total friends you have...yay more head inflation

Which is ******* genius...

Guarantee this is gonna be big, bruh... Dead ***...

OP ****** up....

Please erase it OP... Let me have this idea since you don't want it.

Screen capped OPs post

App going to be sold for $5 billion 6 months from now. Thx for the cash bro

Last edited:
I believe Hoot-suite and Iconosquare already do something similar as far as stats are concerned but they definitely don't have awards to my knowledge. 

Back
Top Bottom