Why doesnt NIke sell air force one shoe strings?

Not Sure Why they wouldnt sell them but check your local Swap Meet or Flea Market 4sho!

cuz the shoestrings that they put in af1s are highly different than any other shoestrings on the market

they should cuz it would make a lot of sense...i sometimes want to switch up my laces cuz the ones they come with are garbage...

hey man if you go into finish line, we have shoe strings called "The One." Those (or something comparable in another store) are probably your bestbet

Originally Posted by AJ27526

hey man if you go into finish line, we have shoe strings called "The One." Those (or something comparable in another store) are probably your best bet

gooood looking my dude..if you pay attention to nike's air force 1 flat shoe laces they put in the af1s...they are very different than the ones sold instores

Nike doesnt sell spare laces for any of the shoes that have diff types of laces. You can't buy air max laces.

they would make alot of dough if they did that...i guess they just want you to buy another pair of kicks....smh

I know exactly what you are talking about but yeah try finish line and let me know how that worked out.

Just go to your local Nike outlet and "borrow" a pair off some forces.
A friend of mine does that.
wink.gif

what do you mean ?

I didn't now that there was anything unique about air force laces.Aren't they the same as any flat laces that you would buy anywhere? Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Just go to your local Nike outlet and "borrow" a pair off some forces.
A friend of mine does that.
wink.gif
Used to do this all the time for some AMs or Extra Forces lyin around lol

Originally Posted by JChambers

what do you mean ?

I didn't now that there was anything unique about air force laces.Aren't they the same as any flat laces that you would buy anywhere? Enlighten me.

Oh I see. Well the laces on AF1s are a flat lace, but they are a little thinner than what most laces you can buy are (thinner thread, smaller width). So thatswhy its difficult to find a similar product

yeah the af1 laces are thinner and skinner than any other thin flat laces out there being sold...just grab a af1 next time you in a shoe store and compare thelaces in them to the laces hanging up

yeah the af1 laces are thinner and skinner than any other thin flat laces out there being sold...just grab a af1 next time you in a shoe store and compare thelaces in them to the laces hanging up

I see. They are thinner. Nike should sell replacement laces. They would make a killing.

Back
Top Bottom