why do Muslims don't eat pork??

how come Muslims dont eat pork? they say it's an unpure animal and it rolls around in its own feces and eats and all kinds of things.. but so do chickensand they eat chickens, then what's the difference??

Muslims do not eat pork because it is Haraam to eat the meat of the swine which is believed to not be clean. That which is permissible is termed Halaal, butthat which is not permissible is termed Haraam. It is the Qu'ran which draws the distinction between these two, and the meat of the pig is Haraam.
It is written in the Qu'ran: "Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than thatof Allah." (Al-Ma'idah:3) This tradition goes back to the time of Abraham. In fact even in Leviticus we read: …and the swine, as he divideth the hoof,and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are uncleanto you." (Leviticus chapter 11 verse 7 and 8
glasses.gif

Furthermore, a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck due to its anatomy and to slaughter any animal Muslims makes an incision through the jugular veins,leaving all other veins and organs intact; thus causing the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vitalorgan as Islam has prohibited blood of any type. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would haveprovided it with a neck. This is similar to the Kosher laws of Judaism.

Interestingly enough, chemical analysis of this blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to humanhealth. Also, there are many harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon. Medical science finds that there is a riskfor various diseases as the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases as the pig's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its totaluric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. I imagine that in antiquity it would have been noticed that those who frequentlyate this meat were subject to various diseases and maladies.

Muslims are forbidden by god to eat pork.

For Muslims only those animals are allowed which eat grass. have Hoofs and have only one set of jaws. Pigs dont fit for about rules and another problem theyeat garbage and stuff. That's why they are prohibited to eat.

We as Muslims believe that Allah (SW) is a Legislator, not like any other human legislator. He is God who is All Knowing and when he commands us, so that isdefintely in our favour, even if our limited minds are unable to understand why. Sometimes we make trials to understand why, and we can fully or partiallysucceed, but sometimes we still don't understand why; that is to say the above answers could be fully correct or partially correct, because there could beother reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't.

If we made a simple test getting a cow, a goat and a pig, starved all of them for a day and kept them in a close place and offered them green grass in one heapand another heap of rotten flesh, bones and blood and see what will happen. I do believe the pork by its nature will go to the rubbish while the others willeat from the grass.

If this is the nature of this being, so the probability of ingesting pathogenic organisms and parasites available in the rubbish will be much higher than theother Herbivora animals, thus in the sense of probability, the pig will be more responsible for transferring diseases to human beings than the other allowableto eat animals.

If somebody told me that we have farms where we offer only grass for our pigs, so no disease transfer is possible, I will tell him that Allah (SW) is aLegislator who when decrees, so that is for all humans not you alone. Can you guarantee that poor people who are in drought will be having your farms toproperly take care of their pigs? they will defintely let it eat the rubbish, and accordingly will be more liable to diseases, that is possibly why Allah (SW)wants to save them.

All of the resons could be exactly or partially the right ones or still there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't, that Allah (SW)knows best.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Muslims do not eat pork because it is Haraam to eat the meat of the swine which is believed to not be clean. That which is permissible is termed Halaal, but that which is not permissible is termed Haraam. It is the Qu'ran which draws the distinction between these two, and the meat of the pig is Haraam.
It is written in the Qu'ran: "Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than that of Allah." (Al-Ma'idah:3) This tradition goes back to the time of Abraham. In fact even in Leviticus we read: …and the swine, as he divideth the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you." (Leviticus chapter 11 verse 7 and
glasses.gif

Furthermore, a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck due to its anatomy and to slaughter any animal Muslims makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact; thus causing the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ as Islam has prohibited blood of any type. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. This is similar to the Kosher laws of Judaism.

Interestingly enough, chemical analysis of this blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health. Also, there are many harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon. Medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases as the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases as the pig's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. I imagine that in antiquity it would have been noticed that those who frequently ate this meat were subject to various diseases and maladies.

Muslims are forbidden by god to eat pork.

For Muslims only those animals are allowed which eat grass. have Hoofs and have only one set of jaws. Pigs dont fit for about rules and another problem they eat garbage and stuff. That's why they are prohibited to eat.

We as Muslims believe that Allah (SW) is a Legislator, not like any other human legislator. He is God who is All Knowing and when he commands us, so that is defintely in our favour, even if our limited minds are unable to understand why. Sometimes we make trials to understand why, and we can fully or partially succeed, but sometimes we still don't understand why; that is to say the above answers could be fully correct or partially correct, because there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't.

If we made a simple test getting a cow, a goat and a pig, starved all of them for a day and kept them in a close place and offered them green grass in one heap and another heap of rotten flesh, bones and blood and see what will happen. I do believe the pork by its nature will go to the rubbish while the others will eat from the grass.

If this is the nature of this being, so the probability of ingesting pathogenic organisms and parasites available in the rubbish will be much higher than the other Herbivora animals, thus in the sense of probability, the pig will be more responsible for transferring diseases to human beings than the other allowable to eat animals.

If somebody told me that we have farms where we offer only grass for our pigs, so no disease transfer is possible, I will tell him that Allah (SW) is a Legislator who when decrees, so that is for all humans not you alone. Can you guarantee that poor people who are in drought will be having your farms to properly take care of their pigs? they will defintely let it eat the rubbish, and accordingly will be more liable to diseases, that is possibly why Allah (SW) wants to save them.

All of the resons could be exactly or partially the right ones or still there could be other reasons that Allah (SW) knows but we don't, that Allah (SW) knows best.

Niice info
pimp.gif

OP....bad grammer
ohwell.gif

ahhaha damm pork is the best ribs you can have, also would muslim be able to eat catfish, catfish are known to eat w.e.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Why do people eat pork in general?

Its taste is exquisite. I dont eat it anymore, but the times i did it was amazing. The pork items i used to eat were bacon and pork chops thats it. I useturkey bacon now though.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

[h3]why do Muslims don't eat pork??[/h3]

ur in 8th grade?

i know it's in the Qu'ran and that it's Haram. and that they kill an animal in a specific way "halal" but when they have no other choiceit's amatter of life and death they are allowed to eat it.

i just asked why can't they eat pork and they can eat chicken, because chicken are also dirty and unpure animals cause they also eat their own poop androll around in it...see my point??

I don't think anyone is supposed to like shellfish. In the Bible it mentions pigs are bad for you and they're dirty animals I believe. That is one Ihave to say is spot on
laugh.gif
. Pigs have been killing us for years now.

ur in 8th grade?

i know it's in the Qu'ran and that it's Haram. and that they kill an animal in a specific way "halal" but when they have no other choice it's amatter of life and death they are allowed to eat it.

i just asked why can't they eat pork and they can eat chicken, because chicken are also dirty and unpure animals cause they also eat their own poop and roll around in it...see my point??
but you still need to fix your title

Originally Posted by oidreez

ur in 8th grade?

i know it's in the Qu'ran and that it's Haram. and that they kill an animal in a specific way "halal" but when they have no other choice it's amatter of life and death they are allowed to eat it.

i just asked why can't they eat pork and they can eat chicken, because chicken are also dirty and unpure animals cause they also eat their own poop and roll around in it...see my point??

he's not catching on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by oidreez

ur in 8th grade?

he's not catching on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom