Why Can't Weezy Make Songs Like This Anymore

This is the Wayne I like
pimp.gif

Hustler Muzik might be his best record. It's a tie between that and Tie My Hands.

On a side note, The Runners is some fools for that Money On My Mind.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

C1 > C2

but I remember hearing this when it came out and thinking "damn he's not that bad". I always thought of wayne as a lil bow wow/romeo wannabe lamewho held the weed for birdman and cash money. Then dude blew up out of nowhere.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Hustler Muzik might be is his best record. It's a tie between that and Tie My Hands.
I'll assume you never heard any of his stuff before Carter II. Because if you are talking about post Carter II then maaybe, but of all time,nahh.

funny thing is that i was thinking of hustlers music as i entered this post.....that is a perfect example of what weezy used to be...flow is on point (notsaying it isnt now, but its
eyes.gif
now) and his delivery and substancewas there

when i first heard this song, i was
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
all at the same time

-J23C

^ he killed '#+#% Wit Me Now' and 'Hit U Up' on that Lights Out Album
smh.gif

I'd love to see him go back to that old quick flow for a track or 2.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

^ he killed '#+#% Wit Me Now' and 'Hit U Up' on that Lights Out Album
smh.gif

I'd love to see him go back to that old quick flow for a track or 2.
yea man like thats why i be so frustrated with wayne cause i been riding with dude since the BG days he got so many flows and he developed contentand his rhymes he coulda been an elite MC

Like thats why the streets was so amped when C1 came out cause we was like dude is only 21 Jigga was 26 when RD came out Wayne might be the "Best RapperAlive Since The Best Rapper Died"

Carter 2 was cool but I feel like he was trying to be an East Coast rapper too hard it sounded unnatural to me and I just dont know what happened after thatthere was signs of life on D2 and that Raj Smooth mixtape but when Drought 3 came out I was hurt I aint go lie
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom