Who's your favorite producer(s) of all time?

Let me get this started...

30tjuw3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

67nng4.jpg

EDIT: (Only name 1, you're allowed to name production teams though obviously
wink.gif
)

^^ Chill out fam.
laugh.gif

I asked for NT'ers personal favorite. Not who you necessarily consider the G.O.A.T.

But yeah...

35k7jvl.jpg

Not throwing shots, but for the people who have or will name Dilla, did you know of him before he died?

I gotta name one....hmmmmm, I guess I'll say 9th Wonder. I'm a HUGE fan of sample based production and he's one of the best when it comes to that.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Not throwing shots, but for the people who have or will name Dilla, did you know of him before he died?

I gotta name one....hmmmmm, I guess I'll say 9th Wonder. I'm a HUGE fan of sample based production and he's one of the best when it comes to that.
Dilla just died in 06 son.
I would assume yes most people did.
My guy ranged from Tribe to Backstreet Boys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by romedadude

Dilla just died in 06 son.
I would assume yes most people did.
My guy ranged from Tribe to Backstreet Boys.
pimp.gif
I know he died in 06, but not everybody (myself included) was so immersed in the music that they knew who Dilla was or even looked at him as thebest of all time. In retrospect people look back on his music and were like damn this dude put out some good stuff. To me it seems like a good deal of peoplejust hopped on the bandwagon posthumously.

Back
Top Bottom