who will replace VanGundy after he gets fired this summer?

- they've blown the team up twice thinking they're going to shoot their way to a championship. after they lose once again this year they'll have no choice but to fire VanGundy......

- so who do you think will replace him?

- they've blown the team up twice thinking they're going to shoot their way to a championship. after they lose once again this year they'll have no choice but to fire VanGundy......

- so who do you think will replace him?

6a00d83451c3cb69e2011570b3b1a1970b-320wi

I'm not sure Van Gundy is completely at fault for the season, but it does seem like the players just ignore him during the break. I'd like to see an up-and-coming assistant coach take over rather than a retread, not sure if there are many out there available. Definitely no college coaches. You've got to think Patrick Ewing will get some consideration, don't think he is ready to be a head coach though.

I'm not sure Van Gundy is completely at fault for the season, but it does seem like the players just ignore him during the break. I'd like to see an up-and-coming assistant coach take over rather than a retread, not sure if there are many out there available. Definitely no college coaches. You've got to think Patrick Ewing will get some consideration, don't think he is ready to be a head coach though.

Originally Posted by kwh3

- i forgot about Pat. it'd be nice to see him get a chance....

Originally Posted by kwh3

- i forgot about Pat. it'd be nice to see him get a chance....

If everything goes how I want it to and they lose by 2nd round's end then Dwights definitely leaving
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If everything goes how I want it to and they lose by 2nd round's end then Dwights definitely leaving
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom