Who will lose/win first Pats or Fins?

i was hoping it would go down to the last game of the season with the fins being 0-15 and the pats being 15-0 with a fins win.

I've been saying this for the past two weeks maybe three......Dolphins will win........I hope....

well, it's always easier to give up.
laugh.gif

I think the Dolphins are gonna win next week. They're at home and....well....they're at home...I just don't see any team going 0-16, that'sjust ridiculous. I think they'll pull it out against the Jets.

0-16, that's just ridiculous.
i believe tampa bay went 0-26 when they were the expansion team.. also i think they were the fastest team to win a super bowl.. (from joining theleague to a superbowl title)

JLsAUDIO, hahah....you're right about the 0-26 start with the Bucs. I heard ChrisBerman today and he talked about how they went 0-14 that first year then started the next year 0-12 but that's because they were an expansion team. Thisis just....absurd. The Rams are going through a tough year as well but I just look at the Dolphins and think "wow"

People who actually believe the Dolphins are going to beat the Pats are either high or are just wishful thinking
roll.gif

mark this down and quote it. if miami loses at home to the jets jason taylor, zach thomas, and company are going to be poppin bottles and celebrating everyyear when the last winless team wins a game so that they can have bragging rights as being the only 0-16 team ever

I don't know but all I hope is that the Pats get some non-ideal weather conditions like yesterday to deal with to neutralize their strengths and hopefullythey lose...

Dolphins will get their only win against the Jets this season.

As for the Patriots losing, I think it will come from the Steelers

It will happen at the same time when the 0-14 Dolphins go to Foxboro and beat the 14-0 Patriots. (No FR3SH)

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

They way that the steelers played on MNF and how they played against the jets they will loose. The patriots won but not the usual blow out.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Oh no the hell they won't!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

They're both going to happen on the same day.
Armageddon?!
run.gif

Originally Posted by zoomlito

It will happen at the same time when the 0-14 Dolphins go to Foxboro and beat the 14-0 Patriots. (No FR3SH)
roll.gif
@ these mad outrageous comments designed just so theperson who posted them can say "I told you so" and brag if the 0.1% chance of that happening actually does happen. But if it doesn't happen,noone will say anything to ridicule you.

for the sake of the organization, the dolphins will get a win before the patriots lose, whether it be this season or the next

Back
Top Bottom