Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

In grade school my homies would always wanna play that...I'm like "nah,Im good bruh." I'm too skinny to even think about playin that. I remember one time in HS my friends were playing.We were walking out the cafeteria and my homeboy that was going TO lunch saw my other friend with his chest open  and "BOOM" was all u heard of a fist hitting a shallow chest...He had a minor asthma attack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

In grade school my homies would always wanna play that...I'm like "nah,Im good bruh." I'm too skinny to even think about playin that. I remember one time in HS my friends were playing.We were walking out the cafeteria and my homeboy that was going TO lunch saw my other friend with his chest open  and "BOOM" was all u heard of a fist hitting a shallow chest...He had a minor asthma attack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

still play it with my brother. u leave ur chest unguarded, rick flair chop. wooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

still play it with my brother. u leave ur chest unguarded, rick flair chop. wooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

laugh.gif

I remember those days. But, no ever voluntarily 'played.' You just saw an open chest... and then blasted 'em.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I remember those days. But, no ever voluntarily 'played.' You just saw an open chest... and then blasted 'em.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  thats a quick way to get the brakes beat off you where i come from.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  thats a quick way to get the brakes beat off you where i come from.

never participated but i saw dudes get rocked on they chest

i did participate in the "gill" game if yall remember that

never participated but i saw dudes get rocked on they chest

i did participate in the "gill" game if yall remember that

flicking of the tab thingy on soda/juice cans until you're the one that makes it fly off >

flicking of the tab thingy on soda/juice cans until you're the one that makes it fly off >

^^I was just about to post that Eff.I've never even heard of this,but friend or not...
doing some @+!+ like that to someone would've got you %!!$*+ ALL up.

^^I was just about to post that Eff.I've never even heard of this,but friend or not...
doing some @+!+ like that to someone would've got you %!!$*+ ALL up.

Back
Top Bottom