Who still watch Saturday Cartoons?

Today's Saturday morning line up is awful. With overly protective parents forcing studios to dumb down their cartoons TV definitely took a L. These kidsdon't know how good waking up on Saturday to watch cartoons used to be 8 years ago.

They arent as good anymore so I RARELY do.. but occasionally, if I'm awake.

One Saturday Morning FOR LIFE!<3

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Today's Saturday morning line up is awful. With overly protective parents forcing studios to dumb down their cartoons TV definitely took a L. These kids don't know how good waking up on Saturday to watch cartoons used to be 8 years ago.

Damn dude, all I asked was do you still watch cartoons lol

i watch saturday cartoons with my kids and the whole time i'm telling them how much they suck nowadays . i grew up in the 80's , smurfs, snorks, looneytoons, kid n play
laugh.gif

Same as GrimlocK. I'd love to with my baby nephews, but I usually get up at around noon. I just got up early today because I had class at 10:30. SMH.

yea the cartoon line do suck now.......its sad the 90s cartoons were poppin duck tales bobbys world darkwing duck tale spin doug lol good times good times

eh i woke up and caught some ninja turtles. i still watch tom and jerry too

Yea. I miss the good ol' days. I still catch some Spongebob or X-Men every once in a while though.

I don't wake up in time on Saturdays to watch cartoons anymore. I loved it back in the day though with Wiley Coyote, Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd,Tom and Jerry. Awesome stuff.

This thread got me thinking of how it was back in the 90's. It was such a hard thing when i used to watch cartoons every saturday morning because both FoxKids and WB had a good lineup. Fox had X-men, Spider-Man, power rangers, Batman, and Bill Nye. WB had looney tunes, Animaniacs, Freakazoid and some otherstuff. All CBS had was like Beakman's.

Today's Saturday morning line up is awful. With overly protective parents forcing studios to dumb down their cartoons TV definitely took a L. These kids don't know how good waking up on Saturday to watch cartoons used to be 8 18 years ago.
*Fixed* sorry im old

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Today's Saturday morning line up is awful. With overly protective parents forcing studios to dumb down their cartoons TV definitely took a L. These kids don't know how good waking up on Saturday to watch cartoons used to be 8 18 years ago.
*Fixed* sorry im old
yea I was about to say there weren't any good cartoons 8 years ago
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I watch them with my kids since they have that built in alarm clock and they come and wake me up at 8am... but like others have said, it's just not as goodas when I was younger.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I still watch them. This generation spiderman>>90's Spiderman.
Buggin.

FOX had the ill lineup:
-Spiderman
-X Men
-Power Rangers

Kids WB:
-Batman: The Animated Series
-Pokemon
-Batman Beyond
-Yu-Gi-Oh! (don't front like it wasn't hot)

Back
Top Bottom