Who just seen Steve nash half time Interview?

he chiped his tooth right before the half and pretty much takes it out right before the interview then the way dude starts talking is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't care what people say, but he's a tough SOB. Shoot, if that had been T-Mac we would be looking at a 1-2 week stint on the IR

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't care what people say, but he's a tough SOB. Shoot, if that had been T-Mac Lebron we would be looking at a 1-2 week month stint on the IR

my roommate and i were talking about last night's incident. i know y'all remember last year when he got the bloody nose in the playoff vs. the spurs. some of the comments here were hilarious.
roll.gif

I just found out that that part of his tooth was previously chipped off thanks to the Mailman's elbows back when he was with the Lakers. That interview washisterical
laugh.gif

I don't care what people say, but he's a tough SOB. Shoot, if that had been T-Mac we would be looking at a 1-2 week stint on the IR
I agree. If that was DWade, I bet he would've been taken out on a stretcher. Yeah I'm piling on, but you know it's true.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I agree. If that was DWade, I bet he would've been taken out on a stretcher.
I'll never forget the time he hurt his SHOULDER and he went out in a wheelchair.. Seriously, what the HELL was that???
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I put this in the game thread, when I saw it - it seemed mad awkward.

Funny though
laugh.gif

I agree. If that was DWade, I bet he would've been taken out on a stretcher. Yeah I'm piling on, but you know it's true.

But only after he filmed another t-mobile commercial.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this was great.

steve quick on his toes but also in his mind how he jumped to some improv type stuff
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom