Who is watching MTV right now?

Did you guys see the Jabba Wockeez performance
eek.gif
? Them dudes are siiiick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they killed it. i was mad disappointed in status quo. i'm glad the judges didnt sugar coat it. i love rooting for the underdog and staus quo better notbring that crap next week. dont know if kabba gonna top this tho, they gone.

Jabbawockeez dominated that performance. The Salt & Pepa was dope, N Sync was on point, and the end got me hyped up! Ol' dude spun on his head forages.

That performance was insane, I believe that they should've been number 1.

Jabbawockeez absolutely killed that. Status Quo shouldn't even be at the top. gotta feel bad for Kaba cause they definitely ain't topping that.

yeah Kaba def goin home. but its COMPLETE BS that Status Quo is top

they are NOT good dancers

they are a great circus act tho

man, kabba was pretty clean. but they aint hype like jabbawockiez.
no contest next week. overall, status quo was hot garbage tonite i'm still shaking my head

even that Circus nonsense was not up to par with Jabbas first performance.

Jabba has the total package..Status is tricks only..their coordination is garbage

^ there's no way jabbaz didnt take this. unless people on the west coast dont watch the show

jabba killed it, and they are going to win, if not there is serious something wrong with america..been a jabba fan ever since the beginning..plus the guys aresexy
happy.gif

im a girl btw

I can't believe Kaba didn't make it.. I think it would've been better if Kaba & Jabbawockeez were in the season finale... Jabbawockeez gotthis..
pimp.gif

Damn, first Taeko, now the Kaba chicks.
eek.gif
at Kaba & Jabba not beingthe final two. Jabba FTW next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom