Who is actually going to be out at 5am on Black Friday?

solewoman

Staff member
I personally just can't see myself doing it. I will be at work....but even if i wasn't. I don't think i would be caught dead out there. I believethat if i can't afford it during the year then i probably don't need it. Besides most of the products with significant discounts are on the lower end(quality wise) of the brand's spectrum anyways.

Just wanted to know how many true BF shoppers are out there...and what motivates you to engage in such festivities...?

Hell no, for the good deals you have to be there in line on turkey day, no thanks. I do love shopping on black friday, but not the serious shopping you see atplaces like Wal Mart and Target. I don't think I'm going out this year though, funds are tight, but I may check out some of the online deals.

hell no! i work from like 4am to 3pm so that's the only reason i'm even in that craziness.

nah i'll just hold off til the day afetr xmas and watch some QVC & HSN for their end of the year sale.....

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

nah i'll just hold off til the day afetr xmas and watch some QVC & HSN for their end of the year sale.....

can i watch with you? You are beautiful in my eyes

smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Sure y not? As long as you don't try to buy my $300 flat screen, I need that for my 360

hell naw i remember when i worked retail peps be out there chillin for a cool min ... im good im trying to get as much ZZZZ as i can ... besides i havent seenanything too appealing anyways ...

nah, I only did it once (last year) to buy myself a 40 inch lcd

i rather shop online because the lines are stupid, ppl act like savages (acting like the world is coming to end and it's the very last thing on earth)
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Never in my life will i ever be seen at that early in the morning just for a few dollars off...........Id rather get sleep than to pay for a TV thats only $150cheaper than the regular price, thats not worth getting up that early.

After stuffing myself with 3 thanksgiving dinners on Thursday, no way in hell will I be awake that early on Friday. Ima hibernate
laugh.gif

Sure y not? As long as you don't try to buy my $300 flat screen, I need that for my 360

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Im going to kill someone for their flat screen[/color]. Wish me luck
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HKD, you might want to rethink that.[/color]
smile.gif

XBOX 360
eek.gif
im following you on twitter. I now have an NT crush on you.
pimp.gif

There's a different breed out there man to save some what, few bucks? Naw, I'm going to be at home, chillen... HOUSTON chillen... got those spacejamson hold already, H-TOWN, chillen..., frying the turkey, H-town, CHILLEN, lmao

I'm not gonna be out there at 5 am, more like 10 AM. I'm only on the hunt for DVD's and a Blu Ray player. Whatever I can't get at Best Buy,Amazon.com will have for cheaper.

XBOX 360
eek.gif
im following you on twitter. I now have an NT crush on you.
pimp.gif

Make a thread on that.
Those always go a minimum of 20 pages.

Turkey day swag fest? PYP?
nerd.gif

I forgot about QVC, maybe they'll have a netbook sale. I want one of those quite little Dell ones. Maybe in purple.

Although now looking through these Ads I have to scope out the toy prices and some of them are not bad. Not enough to make me join the fray, but I can see whypeople get all hyped up over toys. They add up
smh.gif
Snagging the hot toys of the season way ahead of time FTW tho
pimp.gif
step kid already has the damn hamsterseveryone in her class wants, upped her cool points by a ton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Im going to kill someone for their flat screen[/color]. Wish me luck
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HKD, you might want to rethink that.[/color]
smile.gif
i was thinking the same thing when i read this convo. RIP HKD
laugh.gif

frown.gif
ProduccionFrescos wrote:

Im going to kill someone for their flat screen. Wish me luck
HKD, you might want to rethink that.
smile.gif

*swiper voice* awwww maaaaannnn

Well, a lot of stores at Camarillo open at 10pm Thanksgiving day so yeah. I'll be out there at 10pm. The rest of the stores open at 12am.

Last year we were there at 12.
The year before that, 2am.

I went to Woodbury last year, and Riverhead the yr before....its always hit/miss....I'm gonna sit this one out

Back
Top Bottom