Who has the best High School Basketball mix on Youtube???

truthgetsbusy

Banned
This is of ALL-TIME....I can't argue if somebody says Lebron tho. But I'm rocking with my man�John Wall
sick.gif
. He's dunking, handling the rock, and blocking shots. My honorable mentiongoes to Lebron, Vince Carter, Ronnie Fields, CJ Leslie, OJ Mayo, Tyreke Evans, Derozan.

Who's your vote

laugh.gif
at him putting dudes lay up on the glass and then taking it off all in one motion. Pretty wet vid.

How come i never herd of dude.... where he from and where is he plaing college ball?

He's going to Kentucky.

And I came in here to post the same vid. First time I saw it I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You wouldn't be able to tell which hand is his dominant hand if it weren't for those jumpers in there

I am very interested to see if John Wall can be dominant next year. It took Rose a while (wasn't really a star until the tournament). I wonder if Calipariwill give him the reins right away since he knows its a 1 year deal. Can he have a season like Durant's?

Yeah, hes pretty nice.
pimp.gif

btw, this vid has been posted already.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Yeah, hes pretty nice.
pimp.gif

I know.
grin.gif
Did you read the post at all? I been up on John Wall before thehype....I don't feel like I'm posting something new. I think this is the best hs baskeball mix on youtube. Now if people don't agree then they canpost their vote. But for some reason everybody agrees.
laugh.gif

This dude pales in comparison to John Wall....but some of these highlights are insane
eek.gif

His name is Rodney Williams Jr. and he'll be a freshman at the University of Minnesota this year getting coached by Tubby Smith. He's got some holes inhis game but he should be an exciting & fun player to watch.

D Rose.

Wall is definitely impressive but i dont think his athleticism, especially the strength factor is on par with rose.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Yeah, hes pretty nice.
pimp.gif

I know.
grin.gif
Did you read the post at all? I been up on John Wall before the hype....I don't feel like I'm posting something new. I think this is the best hs baskeball mix on youtube. Now if people don't agree then they can post their vote. But for some reason everybody agrees.
laugh.gif

seriously, did this guy even read the original post? this isn't even a multi-page thread. get your comprehension up.

D Rose.

Wall is definitely impressive but i dont think his athleticism, especially the strength factor is on par with rose.

Originally Posted by JPZx

This dude pales in comparison to John Wall....but some of these highlights are insane
eek.gif

His name is Rodney Williams Jr. and he'll be a freshman at the University of Minnesota this year getting coached by Tubby Smith. He's got some holes in his game but he should be an exciting & fun player to watch.

Sorry to break it to ya but He not playing at no U of M next year. His grades were hot basura. Maybe next season.

As far as his game goes, I have NEVER seen someone with hops like his in person.

I love this one cuz LeBron is killin' off of skills not just size and athletic ability......this is almost like a sick joke.� My condolences to thechildren harmed in the making of this video.

Back
Top Bottom