Who doesn't love a good surpise?

I'm feeling real
happy.gif
right now.

I was on the phone with my lady this morning as usual, and my dad comes bamming on my door outta nowhere. I was
mad.gif
cause he just demanded he come into my room all early in the AM and*%*#. Like, I coulda had morning wood for Christ's sake. But anyway, he shows me a column on the first page of the Post-Tribune's Neighbors section.Apparently, my manager put a advertisement for my concert in the paper. I wasn't expecting that at all...nice touch, ya know? And hey, they actuallyspelled my stage name right. I'm feeling so
pimp.gif
right now, I'm justup cleaning my room cuz ain't have *%*# else to do
laugh.gif

That's all... Like I said, I don't have *%*# else to do, so I figured I'd share my giddyness with you guys.. oh, this is the flyer just in case...I dunno... CAKE and the gang wanna come out and get laced with ya boi
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

2enrxpy.jpg

P.S.

If you came in this thread to
Head%20of%20the%20parade.jpg

... then just go die somewhere, thanks! ..........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

MUTT DOGG
BIG NASTY
SLUG
EMPTY HAND

laugh.gif

Me knowing Mutt and 2/3 of Empty hand, and how they get down.... they'd probably shoot you for that smiley, no bull $++%.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

MUTT DOGG
BIG NASTY
SLUG
EMPTY HAND

laugh.gif

Me knowing Mutt and 2/3 of Empty hand, and how they get down.... they'd probably shoot you for that smiley, no bull $++%.

I hear that Rilla fella will straight shank you if you forget the "young" in front of his name.

who ever picked the stage name "Bullitt" just put that name to disgrace....

smh.gif

sorry. haha

edit: unless if his last name is Bullitt then go ahead. but if you're basing it off the movie/car, then
smh.gif
lol

Good ships fam, I would go but I'm not from Gary, IN. Your manager looked out for real, when I had a show in NYC at BB Kings for Raekwon and Cappadonna, Ihad to lie to my boss and say that I was goin' to my uncle's funeral in Philly [I'm from Pittsburgh]. He really did die, I just don't dofunerals.

laugh.gif
at Club

I can't vouch for those stag names... it is what it is. And nah this is far from my first advertised show but it was a welcome surprise... I REALLYwasn't expecting to see my name in the paper. It's way different when you see it coming, honestly

Back
Top Bottom