white/black 95's 12-15-08 questions. (pics inside)

nike-air-max-white-silver-black-1.jpg
nike-air-max-white-silver-black-6-283x190.jpg
nike-air-max-white-silver-black-7-283x190.jpg
nike-air-max-white-silver-black-8-283x190.jpg
We recently previewed the Nike Air Max 97 - White / Silver - Black and now have detailed pictures of the corresponding colorway in the Air Max 95 model. They feature a mixture of black, white, and grey across the upper which is laid out on a leather / mesh construction. The mesh aspect is typical on the Air Max 95 model, as it was originally released as a running shoe and provides plenty of air ventilation. Also, the use of the full length air sole provides great impact absorption. They are scheduled to hit Footaction stores on December 15, 2008.
http://www.zimbio.com/Shoes+And+Fashion/articles/5002/Nike+Air+Max+95+White+Silver+Blackhttp://www.zimbio.com/Sho...Max+95+White+Silver+Black

when its says they will be hitting footaction stores does that mean that they wont be on ndc or they wont be in nike employee stores?

They are not limited to FA only.

Other spots will have them

This was supposed to be a Spring '09 release, but I guess it got bumped up.

I'm about to cop the '97s come Thanksgiving, and these will be purchased as well.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

are they half leather half synthetic suede?

or is it all synthetic suede like the neons and chillis

All leather and synthetic leather. No suede or Durabuc.

They are beautiful, though.

Might get a pair, but I might wait to get multiple pairs of Fresh Water 95's in the spring.

this will be another classic colorway in later years...finally nike put out something decent for the 95's.

These are great. Will def be picking these up. 08 has been a good year for the AM95

they're not a Footaction exclusive. Footaction just has put a release date of 12/15/08 on them for their stores. But other stores (urban accounts, etc) cansell them as soon as they receive them as they don't have an official all around launch date.

These are nice and simple. A definate pickup. Just wondering, whatever happened to the 95's that had the same gradiation but with a blue air bubble andblue outlined swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom