Which two NFL running backs would complement each other best?

I almost feel bad talking football after what has happened; I mean no disrespect.

Anyway, with the influx of two-back systems these days, which two backs would really balance each other out and create the best all-around running game?Don't say LT and Steven Jackson, either; it has to be a starting back and a spell back.

I say Willie Parker and Marion Barber. Parker's speed and Barber's power = ungameplanable.

Discuss.

Brian Westbrook and Marion Barber

Westbrook and Barber both in the backfield and then you split Westbrook out wide. Defenses would not know what to do.

Yeah, that's a pretty good one; I forget about Westbrook all the time.
grin.gif

I expect to see a lot of MBIII in this thread.

i would love to see justin fargas and marion barber in the same backfield

but right now jones-drew and fred taylor are the best 1-2 punch in the league especially with fred healthy this year

I think Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor are showing that they are very capable of handing the load of the Vikings offense.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The Chargers already have that, LT and Michael Turner.
pimp.gif

someone should tell norv he has michael turner..
ohwell.gif

It's already bad enough that he has to be reminded that he has LT. Norv is an idiot.

- Brian Westbrook
- Steven Jackson

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

but right now jones-drew and fred taylor are the best 1-2 punch in the league especially with fred healthy this year

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I almost feel bad talking football after what has happened; I mean no disrespect.
You shouldnt but the guy responsible for this thread should "
[h3]
unread.gif
Howwill the ******** replace Sean Taylor on defense?"[/h3]
smh.gif

I really don't think we should even classify MB as a backup, him and JJ split series, and most would argue that MB is the better back anyway. ANY speed guywould go great with him.

Westbrook/Willie and MJD would be unreal. So would Brandon Jacobs and Michael Turner.

Back
Top Bottom