Which car insurance companies do you guys use?

I need to switch insurance companies, these blood suckers want to increase my rate by $90/month even though I have a clean record.

I drive an 06 Gallardo btw...gas is killing me
smh.gif

I have RBC… its lower for me because I also have my home insurance with it too. So when it comes to insurance you should really try to find ways to cut yourrate, i.e. being part of CAA, discounts because of where you work, being over 25yrd., how many miles you drive a year, etc. I recommend you visit kanetix.caand try the different possibilities on how to save.

I used to have Wawanesa...now I'm on Coseco. I pay about $100 a month ($1200 annually). 25, driving record just got cleared of 2 speeding tickets soit's clean now, 2003 Acura TL 3.2 (gas is killing me as well).

When I was on Wawanesa at age 23/24 they gave me the 25 and up rates but I was paying about $1600/year.

I would try sites like kanetix.ca which will give you quotes and direct you to local insurance dealers around your way.

Goodluck, I'm about to trade my car in for a bike with these ridiculous pump prices.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I used to have Wawanesa...now I'm on Coseco. I pay about $100 a month ($1200 annually). 25, driving record just got cleared of 2 speeding tickets so it's clean now, 2003 Acura TL 3.2 (gas is killing me as well).

When I was on Wawanesa at age 23/24 they gave me the 25 and up rates but I was paying about $1600/year.

I would try sites like kanetix.ca which will give you quotes and direct you to local insurance dealers around your way.

Goodluck, I'm about to trade my car in for a bike with these ridiculous pump prices.

Appreciate the help, I'm with Coseco right now but they want to jack up my rates for no reason. Last year I paid $2400, now they want $3500ish. I'm 20, been licensed for a couple of years, clean record, no tickets but their explanation was "costs are increasing"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom