Which atheletic skill would you rather have??

1. Being able to hit a baseball 800 ft anytime you want.
2.Throwing a baseball 150 mph accurately at a certain area throughout the whole game. Also you wouldn't get injured.
3. Throwing a football 200 yards anytime you want, and being able to throw accuratly at any receiver throughout the whole game.
4. Dunking from the top of the key, and jumping 13 feet in the air anytime you want.
5. Running a 40 yard dash in 2 seconds.
6. Stopping a hockey puck all the time
laugh.gif

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeid, Ill compromise and settle for a 4.3 40 yard dash. BOYYYYYY Yall *@$+%# would be makin threads in JordanBrand about JayGunna's PEJordan Cleats EAAAASSSY
laugh.gif

I'd rather have
2.Throwing a baseball 150 mph accurately at a certain area throughout the whole game. Also you wouldn't get injured.

This is the only one that has the potential for longevity, promise and success in sport.

1. Being able to hit a baseball 800 ft

This wouldn't mean anything unless I hit every pitch this way. A HR is a HR no matter how far it goes.
3. Throwing a football 200 yards

The field's only 100 yards so this pretty much means nothing as well. Sure I could impress some people, but it wouldn't mean much as far as my careergoes.
4. Dunking from the top of the key, and jumping 13 feet in the air

Again, could impress but a player it does not make.

I hate running
laugh.gif
, but if I were that fast, track would be my option, but the big money is not there. Just because I'm fast doesn't mean I can playfootball either
laugh.gif

This could be good for a career, so it'd be my second choice. However, hockey isn't as big as baseball so I'd have to stay away from that.

Yes I have a lot of time on my hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeid, Ill compromise and settle for a 4.3 40 yard dash. BOYYYYYY Yall *@$+%# would be makin threads in JordanBrand about JayGunna's PE Jordan Cleats EAAAASSSY
laugh.gif
MJ ran a 4.3 in college... not sure if it's accurate though....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/1999/jordan_retires/archive/831128/
Smith says Jordan is the hardest worker he's ever coached. In high school Jordan hustled so, he was nicknamed The Rabbit. Rabbit, run. When he enrolled at Chapel Hill, Jordan ran the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds. This fall he ran a 4.3. By running and lifting weights he has substantially built up his upper body and gained 12 pounds in two years, most of it in the shoulders.

I wouldn't want to jump 13 feet because when I landed it would hurt like hell.

Give me my 300 million guaranteed contract now.

And even if hitters could somehow time it, I'd be painting a/the corner (s).

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I'd rather have
2.Throwing a baseball 150 mph

This is the only one that has the potential for longevity, promise and success in sport.

1. Being able to hit a baseball 800 ft

This wouldn't mean anything unless I hit every pitch this way.
3. Throwing a football 200 yards

The fields only 100 yards so this pretty much means nothing as well. Sure I could impress some people, but it wouldn't mean much as far as my career goes.
4. Dunking from the top of the key, and jumping 13 feet in the air

Again, could impress but a player it does not make.

I hate running
laugh.gif
, but if I were that fast, track would be my option but the big money is not there.

This could be good for a career, so it'd be my second choice. However, hockey isn't as big as baseball so I'd have to stay away from that.

Yes I have a lot of time on my hands
laugh.gif

I was about to pick hit the baseball 800 ft but after I read this I changed my mine
laugh.gif

i'll choose to be able to kick (bend) a ball into a net from 50 feet away...apparently, it gets you a 250 million dollar contract, a celebrity wife and amovie named after you......

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If I could do that, I could be in the NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS, and other major Olympic events.

Just give me an outlet pass on the basketball court, and I'll breeze by Monta Ellis.

In the NFL, as long as I get the ball, and open space. It's done.
I could be in the MLB, just to steal bases and become the best bunter in the world.

You know the rest...

I'm going to go Fanatic style:
1. Being able to hit a baseball 800 ft anytime you want.
And once teams just walk me every time, then what?
Although it would be EXTREMELY RARE that anyone would even make CONTACT with my pitches, that ONE time where someone DID make contact and it cameright back up the middle... to my face...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Unless 'you wouldn't get injured' also includes a 175mph linedrive bouncing off your freaking eye socket.
3. Throwing a football 200 yards anytime you want, and being able to throw accuratly at any receiver throughout the whole game.
I was going to say exactly what Fanatic said about the distance; it's pointless. But the second part... I see no downside to that second part.Have the ability to throw 200 yeards (pointless) AND the ability to go like 27-27 EVERY GAME?
4. Dunking from the top of the key, and jumping 13 feet in the air anytime you want.
All this does is guarantee me the ABILITY to dunk; doesn't mean it can't be blocked. I jump from the top of the key with my eyes on thegoal, and it's pretty obvious where I'm going; to the rack. So Dwight howard just stays on his feet and waits to meet me at the rim... and that'sthe end of that.
laugh.gif

You'd still need something else. The ability to run a 2.0 forty + good hands? That would earn you some money. The ability to run a 2.0 fortyand hit .300? That would earn you some money. But the ability to run a 2.0 forty... by itself... nothing else? You'll get gold medal after gold medal aftergold medal in the Olympics every 4 years, set a plethora of speed records in between each Olympics, and that's about it. Not a bad life, but some of theother possibilities pave the way for so much more than the path this paves.
I like this one. How could your team ever lose? Put me in at goalie, and we win _ - 0, every game.
laugh.gif

In order, I'd go with #3, then #6, then #2... UNLESS 'you wouldn't get injured' also includes come-backers.

If that's the case, then I'll go with #2 (because it's the only one that said 'you wouldn't get injured', then #3, then #6.

Back
Top Bottom