where to find nba fusion shirts?

anyone know any places or sites that sell them? theres none on ebay... looking for the long sleeve fusion tanks in a Medium.

Probably going to be pretty tough to find, since they haven't been made in almost 3 years now. (I'm sure you already know this)

I'll keep an eye out, though. Any team in particular you're looking for?

I have some of the wifebeater, NWT I'll let go. They're the Under Armour style moisture wicking ones the NBA and Reebok made for players to wear undertheir jerseys. I have XL and XXLs, not sure how many or what color but if anyone's interested I'll go get them. I'll let them go supercheap, like7$. I've finally come to grips with the fact I'm never going to be lean enough to wear them just by themselves.

id think about it but i dont wear that big of a size.

Blazers, yea i saw the Sonics one. im thinking about buying it even though id rather have white or black but its better than nothing.

Ordered the grey sonics, should be in this week. Still looking to buy some. if anyone has them or can find them please let me know.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Blazers, yea i saw the Sonics one. im thinking about buying it even though id rather have white or black but its better than nothing.

They're compression tanks, they'd fit. But the ones you are talking about are on eastbay now

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

They're compression tanks, they'd fit. But the ones you are talking about are on eastbay now
Link?

Only Reebok NBA gear I can find on Eastbay is a personalized Cavs replica jersey.

Back
Top Bottom