Where to buy NBA swingman jerseys online

Been looking to get some jerseys especially the hardwood classic ones from Adidas and previously reebok. Am looking for a couple of current jerseys as well. Thing is I live in Australia and the shipping costs from the nba store is just horrendous and many sites dont do international shipping. Secondly I am not sure which seller is legit as there are so many fakes out there. So if anyone here can help me with a list of legit online/ebay sellers who ship to Australia that would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

EDIT: If this is not the right thread for it can the mods move it to the right one thanks

Been looking to get some jerseys especially the hardwood classic ones from Adidas and previously reebok. Am looking for a couple of current jerseys as well. Thing is I live in Australia and the shipping costs from the nba store is just horrendous and many sites dont do international shipping. Secondly I am not sure which seller is legit as there are so many fakes out there. So if anyone here can help me with a list of legit online/ebay sellers who ship to Australia that would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

EDIT: If this is not the right thread for it can the mods move it to the right one thanks

i think theres an Australian seller on ebay that sells all kinds of legit NBA jersey.

i forgot his name though, jersey king or something.

i think theres an Australian seller on ebay that sells all kinds of legit NBA jersey.

Yeah I'd like to know too. I was a Rockets Hakeem Olajuwon.

Does anyone know if they ever made a Suns Charles Barkley?

Yeah I'd like to know too. I was a Rockets Hakeem Olajuwon.

Does anyone know if they ever made a Suns Charles Barkley?

swingman though
grin.gif

I wonder too, I wouldn't mind copping a Jordan Bullets jersey and a Webber Bullets joint (even though thats probably a champion joint)

I wonder too, I wouldn't mind copping a Jordan Bullets jersey and a Webber Bullets joint (even though thats probably a champion joint)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i know who you are talking about, and I do not think they are real.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i know who you are talking about, and I do not think they are real.

Back
Top Bottom