Where to buy Champion hoodies in Toronto?

I've never seen the thick, "super" hoodies with the conehead selling in Canada. Any Champion hoodies that you might be able to find would be thecheaper, thinner versions. Although I only recall seeing the cheap crewnecks and not the hoodies here. Your best bet would be to head out to Buffalo rightbefore the winter season, and copping them at the Macys in the Galleria.

I just put one of those in the good will bin. It was an impulse Winners buy. Wore it once, had it for a year, paid $9.99 at Winners. Try there. What aboutChamps? Doesn't Sears or The Bay have this stuff?

If you're talking about the Champion Reverse-Weave Hoodies and Sweats, they never sold them in Canada -- and still don't, if I'm not mistaken.

The Reverse-Weaves had the "C" on the chest and also on the sleeve near the left cuff, as well as the ribbing down the sides.

If you live in Toronto, some of the vintage places in Kensington have 'em occasionally, but they're used, obviously. Try eBay, too. You'll findtons, as well as some with Universities and Colleges, as well as assorted other crap, on the fronts.

EastBay sells them, but isn't allowed to ship 'em to Canada, for some reason (also goes for Lacoste and Coogi, I believe)...

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

I just put one of those in the good will bin. It was an impulse Winners buy. Wore it once, had it for a year, paid $9.99 at Winners. Try there. What about Champs? Doesn't Sears or The Bay have this stuff?

hmm thanks for the heads up... champs doesnt have em i was there today haha, and sears and bay i'm unsure about

11word - where did you see the thinner ones?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

I just put one of those in the good will bin. It was an impulse Winners buy. Wore it once, had it for a year, paid $9.99 at Winners. Try there. What about Champs? Doesn't Sears or The Bay have this stuff?

hmm thanks for the heads up... champs doesnt have em i was there today haha, and sears and bay i'm unsure about

11word - where did you see the thinner ones?
The thinner hoodies I have not seen in Canada, but their cheaper crewneck sweaters I copped at a Winners a couple of years back.

The cheaper thinner ones are at sportchek all across canada, but you won't get those thick joints like at jimmy jazz or dr jays in NYC

we sell some at my store in pickering, Get Rite Clothing store,
we got the crewneck, super hoodies(cone head),jackets also
pm me if anyone needs anything

Originally Posted by Solester

we sell some at my store in pickering, Get Rite Clothing store,
we got the crewneck, super hoodies(cone head),jackets also
pm me if anyone needs anything

Whats the price like for the sweaters and jackets

Back
Top Bottom