Where the hell is Aaron Brooks?

Sitting at home.....

You mean to tell me that David Carr, Tavares Jackson, Gus Ferotte, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, etc are better that A. Brooks???GTFOOH

Dude should AT LEAST be a backup somewhere...

Probably sitting at home, fumbling with the remote.

roll.gif

I don't know about being better, but he really can't be any worse than the Joey Harrington's and David Carr's playing QB right now

You mean to tell me that David Carr, Tavares Jackson, Gus Ferotte, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, etc are better that A. Brooks??? GTFOOH
John Beck (I know, he's only played a few games -- whatever), Vinny Testaverde, Quinn Gray, Brian Griese, Alex Smith.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the Raiders version of Aaron Brooks so bad that there was no way he was getting back into the NFL with another team.Yes, the Raiders offense last year was terrible, but a lot of that was Aaron Brooks fumbling between first and second base.

I seriously thought you were talking about Aaron Brooks of Houston Rockets.
laugh.gif

I don't know why he ain't playing either. He can def get a backup spot at somewhere. Vinny T is getting a new job but Aaron Brooks can't?That's damn shame.

He's been run out of two separate teams, not to mention replaced by Andrew Walter. Most of the other starring quarterbacks in the league have either hadsome measure of success or are still young enough to invest in. He should probably be on a team in a backup role but I doubt most teams would have much faithin a 31 year old with one playoff appearance who throws backwards to his on offensive linemen.

I thought he was pretty good when he played for the Saints. Obviously not a great quarterback, but not bad either. He should be a backup somewhere. He'sbetter than Kelly Holcomb, Trent Dilfer, Jim Sorgi, Billy Volek, etc.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

He's been run out of two separate teams, not to mention replaced by Andrew Walter. Most of the other starring quarterbacks in the league have either had some measure of success or are still young enough to invest in. He should probably be on a team in a backup role but I doubt most teams would have much faith in a 31 year old with one playoff appearance who throws backwards to his on offensive linemen.
And don't forget - averaged 12 fumbles a year 4 years in a row.
pimp.gif

Him and Kurt Warner would be a wicked combo... that's like 40 fumbles a year right there.

No doubt he should be a back up on some team.

Only having a chance to play for the Saints and Oakland doesnt give you much a chance to succeed

and on another note what happend to the NT David Carr fan club

You mean to tell me that David Carr, Tavares Jackson, Gus Ferotte, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, etc are better that A. Brooks???
Yes...my pops use to work with the saints when he was there and this cat simply did not have anyyyy passion..just played the game because he could

I thought it was the Rockets PG...

Who cares about this bum though?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You mean to tell me that David Carr, Tavares Jackson, Gus Ferotte, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, etc are better that A. Brooks??? GTFOOH
John Beck (I know, he's only played a few games -- whatever), Vinny Testaverde, Quinn Gray, Brian Griese, Alex Smith.
Yeah he was on your side, ie, the QB's he mentioned aren't that much better than A. Brooks, and if so, not by much.

But I agree with both of you. Brooks should be in the league somewhere.

I think I read something along the lines he just can't grasp an NFL playbook.

Something like that..

Who cares?!?!?!
For the raiders he did terrible! he couldnt even put it in the hands of one of the best receivers, Randy Moss, at the time

Back
Top Bottom