WHERE THE COPS AT! 50 come out!

eek.gif
Where the 50 at? always there to bust yo%$@!, any on Niketalk? On thereal. I wanna pursue a career in law enforcement. When i was riding in the back seat of a police car, they told me its the good life: beautiful women, bigslary, expensive cars and benefits. Can anyone shed some light, and also, how life is for you.

1) there are other kinds of cops?

2) beautiful women, big salary?! Who spoonfed u that refried babybackbullshhh?

3) :smh

4)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hyphy iN MY NiKES

eek.gif
Where the 50 at? always there to bust yo%$@!, any on Niketalk? On the real. I wanna pursue a career in law enforcement. When i was riding in the back seat of a police car, they told me its the good life: beautiful women, big slary, expensive cars and benefits. Can anyone shed some light, and also, how life is for you.

They obviously played you
roll.gif

LoL at beautiful women and big salary, I guess if you're taking bribes maybe. Cops down here make 11$ an hr.

Haha, that's funny. Cops don't make it that big. I'm not going to say ALL of them don't, but most of them are pretty average. It's arespectable position though, no doubt. Don't know about the ladies either, haha.

the good life: beautiful women, big slary, expensive cars and benefits.

unless you plan on being on some Denzel Training Day type%$++ you aint getting none of that

When i was riding in the back seat of a police car

sounds like you started off on the wrong side of the law my man. getting into law enforcement isn't like joining the military during war time, youjust can't get in with any ol' record.

Actually depending on where you live and how bad your local police dept needs people they often do overlook people who have had legal problems. Of course Idon't mean murder or sexual assault or something to that extent, but they are willing to work with people as long as they need help. One of my old headshad issues with the law in late teens and got a career now in Philly.

Be honest my G, when the last time you heard a woman say 'OOOH girl, this$%**%@% a cop, let me get at him?' Firefighters get more play than cops do
laugh.gif
. And the pay ain't even worth the risk imo. Will Smith be sellin' cats dreams in his movies, that's like the only fly cop.

eek.gif
Where the 50 at? always there to bust yo%$@!, any on Niketalk? On the real. I wanna pursue a career in law enforcement. When i was riding in the back seat of a police car, they told me its the good life: beautiful women, big slary, expensive cars and benefits. Can anyone shed some light, and also, how life is for you.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Those cops were full of themselves, trying to audition for bad boys 3.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

1) there are other kinds of cops?

2) beautiful women, big salary?! Who spoonfed u that refried babybackbullshhh?

3) :smh:

4)
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
they lied to you

Back
Top Bottom