Where in the World is Osama bin Laden?

Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? is a documentary film, co-written, produced, directed by and starring Morgan Spurlock, an American independent filmmaker. The film debuted at the Sundance Film Festival on January 21, 2008.

It is about the hunting of Osama bin Laden by Morgan Spurlock, as he goes through an urban self-defence class and visits many countries, including Greece, Egypt, Morrocco and Saudi Arabia. Spurlock said in an interview with a Chicago film critic that he dedicated Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? to his 16-month-old son.[sup][2][/sup]

The title of the film is a play on the title of the television show and computer game series, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?.[sup][citation needed][/sup] The promotional poster mimics the poster to the Indiana Jones film Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Pardon me if I'm late, but this is my first time hearing about this.

he is in the cave browisn NT and what not. on the real, what is this guys net-worth? must be hard maintaining
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

i bet there is no bin laden, the government made him up.

Several people have met and spoken with the man who have no connection to the US government and his family is one of the richest and well known in theMiddle East as was so way before 9/11.

The Government don't even seemed worried about buddy no more, thinking people forgot about him. So you know ever so often he drops a video just to letpeople know he still living.
smh.gif

Not too long ago, French snipers in Afghanistan had him in their crosshairs (in the scope), but they had to request authority to shoot from their U.Ssuperiors.

We all know what happened after that.

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Not too long ago, French snipers in Afghanistan had him in their crosshairs (in the scope), but they had to request authority to shoot from their U.S superiors.

link?

He's in the White House basement all tied up and Bush is gonna release the information right when his term is about to be over. This will be his legacy inAmerican politics.

place your bets, boys. i called it first.

So in 7 years Bush's Administration did not find the 2 main things they had set out to find:

Osama Bin Laden
WMD's

I smell a conspiracy...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Not too long ago, French snipers in Afghanistan had him in their crosshairs (in the scope), but they had to request authority to shoot from their U.S superiors.

link?

Back
Top Bottom