Where did this infatuation with GUCCI MANE COME FROM?????

same wit plies and so on... Ns just gettin dumber... and obviously they dont care...

gucci makes jeezy look like TI

I don't get it either. I will admit that I've actually never heard a Gucci Mane song, but I see people talking about him like he's good, butjudging a book by it's cover, he looks like he's at least partially ******ed.

its entertaining. some of it.

vette pass by...
everybody lookin
6 stoves in the kitchen errbody cookin
chain like blaw
wrist like owww
we tho it in the air
n watch it come down

GUCCI!

IF you've ever been at a party and you see the effect "freaky girl" has on otherwise docile females, the phenomena that is gucci is quite easy tounderstand.

YO!
same wit plies and so on...
Plies is wack period.

But you dudes don't seem to get it. We recognize the difference between lyricism and entertaining music. Gucci is vastly more entertaining than a lot ofclowns that suckas cry over not getting a push. DF!!!

but gucci had been out before he got locked up...and alot of ppl wasnt feeling him like that...then he got out..and idk wht the hell happened?

YO! ^ It was the Jeezy nut hugging. Dudes felt the need to take sides. Jeezy was on Def Jam, moving numbers. Thus, he was "better" than Gucci.

I, for one, have always been a fan. Even at the start of the beef. DF!!!

I mean don't get me wrong gucci has a few cuts I rock wit but dudes b actin the same way about gucci that they do wit weezy... both wrong but damn...

and I think the love is more for his ear for beats... not his "music"

he entertaining
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

I mean don't get me wrong gucci has a few cuts I rock wit but dudes b actin the same way about gucci that they do wit weezy... both wrong but damn...

AAAHHNNN WRONG! You don't hear NOBODY praising Gucci the way these dudes be slobbin Wayne.

vette pass by...
everybody lookin
6 stoves in the kitchen errbody cookin
chain like blaw
wrist like owww
we tho it in the air
n watch it come down
you ridin vert, pheeewww
pimp.gif

since i heard:

" CHOPPA ON THE FLO, PISTOL IN THE COUCH..HOOD RICH SO I NEVA HAD A BANK ACCOUNT, junkies going in, junkies going out..made 100 thou... in my traphouse!"

i been hooked since

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

AAAHHNNN WRONG! You don't hear NOBODY praising Gucci the way these dudes be slobbin Wayne.

indifferent.gif
come to cleveland and b amazed... for every 4 wayne groupies talkin reckless there's a gucci one too...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I aint gonna lie, this thing was bumpin hard when i was in high skool coupleyears ago...[/color]

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

indifferent.gif
come to cleveland and b amazed... for every 4 wayne groupies talkin reckless there's a gucci one too...
b28260b237e5de60684807c20effbec32871a4a4_t.gif
@ you, don't nocity play Gucci more than the A and even so dont nobody be talkin reckless like he's the best rapper alive or runnin round sayin brrr brrrr asmuch as dudes walk around with styrofoam cups... wait.. did you say for every FOUR Wayne groupies there's ONE for Gucci..case closed.

I honestly thought the love for Gucci was only on this forum, but i was wrong. This negro really has a somewhat of a solid 'fanbase' His album salesmight now show it, but i swear cats be on his mixtapes heavy. I think after he beat that murder trial, cats gave him the 'real +#+*%' stamp, so peoplerespect him for that.

He's entertaining at best, same as Shawty Lo.

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

indifferent.gif
b28260b237e5de60684807c20effbec32871a4a4_t.gif
@ you, don't no city play Gucci more than the A and even so dont nobody be talkin reckless like he's the best rapper alive or runnin round sayin brrr brrrr as much as dudes walk around with styrofoam cups... wait.. did you say for every FOUR Wayne groupies there's ONE for Gucci..case closed.

the ratio SHOULD b 4:0

Back
Top Bottom