where can i get basketball tee's?

what i'm actually looking for is like a jersey-style t-shirt, with player name/number on the back of the t-shirt. i see people rocking them all the timebut i have no idea where to get them. foot locker/champs got zilch.. any advice?

Champs at Fairview has some.. they had KG,Bargnani,Kobe,Tj,Jose? not 100% sure on some of the names.. they also had a beckham one (LA Galaxy)

i would say check any Champs

I've been trying to find a damn Jamario Moon joint for my little cousin.......Gotta hit up a few places and I'll see what I come up with in terms ofother ones for you.

kobe and kidd particularly.. i know chek has got bosh, iverson and nash.. but those two are the ones im looking for..

Originally Posted by cquan05

I've been trying to find a damn Jamario Moon joint for my little cousin.......Gotta hit up a few places and I'll see what I come up with in terms of other ones for you.

Sportchek got Jamario Moon tee's for youth's.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by cquan05

I've been trying to find a damn Jamario Moon joint for my little cousin.......Gotta hit up a few places and I'll see what I come up with in terms of other ones for you.

Sportchek got Jamario Moon tee's for youth's.

Good lookin' my man.......gonna go cop one tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

yo copp how are you doin with that adidas run your run contest?

LOL. Well you can definitely find me suggesting some Supernova's lately, even when we both know Asics is the way to go. I've been selling a goodamount of Supernova's and some AdiZero's, so store wise, I think I'm up there.
It's hard working in 395 (Hillcrest), because we don't even have all the Adizero colours and don't even have the Supernova control. So in terms oftryimng to win the $750 first price for number one in ters of gross, not going to happen.
I've been selling a good amount though, so hopefully I win that draw, but not likely.

Most likely someone from Eaton Centre or Yorkdale may win that draw.
(BTW - went by Sportchek Yorkdale today, and I'm
eek.gif
at theirselection over ours
tired.gif
)

dude.. tell me about it. eaton centre craps all over my sportchek.. they have EVERYTHING. we only have supernova cush's, bostons, adizero breeze, andadizero cs in limited colours. it's hard.

yo, i remember last year some dude or chick from REGINA.. REGINA OUT OF ALL PLACES.. came in first.. i think they outsold the second person 30-35 pairs ofadidas.. i'm calling BS.
laugh.gif

good luck though buddy. i think the new playbook is coming out this week.. so the updates should be there.

on a sidenote, the adizero's are a !@*%)@ to sell. knowledge wise i know it's safer and better to sell the asics... but the extra 500 dollars sure docome in handy..
laugh.gif

^Regina?!?
What store do you work at if you mind me asking?
Plus, did you receive knowledge about our new set wages?!

Back
Top Bottom