where can i get 2011 nba finals jerseys?

If this is wrong forum im sorry but i tried nbastore and google search and don't find anything. Any help is appreciated

If this is wrong forum im sorry but i tried nbastore and google search and don't find anything. Any help is appreciated

no where, best bet is to buy a swingman or authentic and just buy a patch and sew it over the NBA logo. still the same thing but they dont make pre made jerseys with the patch.

no where, best bet is to buy a swingman or authentic and just buy a patch and sew it over the NBA logo. still the same thing but they dont make pre made jerseys with the patch.

I got a Celtics one when they won the 'ship a few years back... they don't do that anymore? The Adidas joints?

I got a Celtics one when they won the 'ship a few years back... they don't do that anymore? The Adidas joints?

Originally Posted by Weatherman

you got a swingman most likely, they do swingmans but i havent seen them do once with the new finals patch.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

you got a swingman most likely, they do swingmans but i havent seen them do once with the new finals patch.

Yeah it's a Swingman, sorry, should have clarified.. I really like the grey Dallas hats too, been waiting on Dallas to win one for what seems like forever..

Yeah it's a Swingman, sorry, should have clarified.. I really like the grey Dallas hats too, been waiting on Dallas to win one for what seems like forever..

Back
Top Bottom