Where can I find LRG jeans??

I have looked at eastbay, drjays, and karmaloop and cant find any jeans in a 32 with atleast a 32" inseam. Can anyone help point me in the right directionas to where I can find nice authentic jeans in decent sizes?

stop bumping posts. i could have sworn i saw this yesterday
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

stop bumping posts. i could have sworn i saw this yesterday
smh.gif

Answer his question and he wouldn't have to.
OP: I really have no idea so I can't help you out.
I'm sure someone will come and give some help.

The easy answer is to simply google "LRG" and click every link. If you've done so already, then, my previous
comment holds true.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I have looked at eastbay, drjays, and karmaloop and cant find any jeans in a 32 with atleast a 32" inseam. Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to where I can find nice authentic jeans in decent sizes?
I'm not positive, but I don't think they make 32 X 32 jeans. The inseam increases as the waist size increases. I'm a big dude (40-42 inchwaist) so they come with a 34" inseam for me. A smaller size like 30's & 32's are probably coming with a 30" inseam or so.

Not sure, but just a guess.

So tall skinny people are screwed I suppose? Thats kind of a drag... Guess I will keep looking. If anyone owns some jeans they wanna sell, I would likemultiple pairs, I am getin sick of the jeans I own.

it's hard out here for tall dudes that don't wanna flood.

i suggest Gap, Levis, and Express for jeans (moderately priced jeans), and leave them LRG embroidered sequin glitter back pocket jeans alone.

I dont want a bunch of glittery %**! on my pockets, just a decent pair of jeans... I have been looking for a pair of the "Cloud 9" jeans for awhilewith no luck..

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

I dont want a bunch of glittery %**! on my pockets, just a decent pair of jeans... I have been looking for a pair of the "Cloud 9" jeans for awhile with no luck..

- okay?
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
D08228TS-BLUzoom1.jpg

D08206SRmd.jpg

D08220TSzoom1.jpg

B08207C47zoom6.jpg

- not that im a big LRG supporter, and even though i have seen the type of LRG jeans with the glitter and whatnot yall speak on. again i ask if not LRG thenwhat?

wait...am i the only one that noticed that this was made in febuary...and got graveduggen TODAY??
and to the OP, LRG is wack, but if u really want em
ask Ben Barra

I don't even see cats wearin LRG anymore. That's a no hate comment too. They had they run though. Jonas still doin good word to the Jewelry Threads.

Originally Posted by NYfly1

wait...am i the only one that noticed that this was made in febuary...and got graveduggen TODAY??
and to the OP, LRG is wack, but if u really want em
ask Ben Barra

-
eek.gif
damn. i swear i got this from the 2nd or 3rd page andreplied.....
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I don't even see cats wearin LRG anymore. That's a no hate comment too. They had they run though. Jonas still doin good word to the Jewelry Threads.

- this is what i dont get. so because you dont see anyone wearing something anymore your not supposed to buy it?

i think inseams are all set, but if you want, bring get the jeans fixed up

I'm selling some but this is not an selling forum, In Niketalk I might get banned just for helping you out.

Back
Top Bottom