Where can i Find? Am90 InfraRed

Lets talk this out...

Lookin for Infrared (sp?) am90s in a 13, or 14. 14 prefferably. Where can I find them? What sites? or any stores round your way that you know of that hasthem? all help appreciated fellas.
happy.gif

They have them in this store thats across the street from Supreme but a few blocks further downtown...I was on the M1 comin from the WTC area and I passed bysome store and I peeped them in the window....I hopped off the bus to investigate but they didnt have my size 12s....they did have 11.5 &13 though.....$2+
ohwell.gif

^ 200 to 250 is the goin rate on ebay saw some end at almost 3 a couple of weeks ago

Damn.....

Not to be picky or anything.. but do you know if those are the HOA ones... or the OG's? cuz i know the OG's go for a grip... but i was hopin theretro's would be a little less pricey. i mean as time passes the price is going to go up..But I need another pair... i pulled out the one pair i have theother day.. and i was just lookin at them.. fell in love all over again and i NEED another pair.

BTW anyone know if NIKEID still has these as an available colorway to ID? i just really want to get my hands on a second and maybe even third pair if possible.thanks for the responses so far fellas

Nope, you can't ID them.
Do you really want them that badly? If Nike keeps the retroes up we should have these sometime next year.

well....

very honestly yes man... lol idk y, but their just so ill... i love them lol.the color way...again idk.. just NEED them. a retro would be GREAT. that andsome more foams. maybe some white foams? yeah? those would be a great shoe to just retro every year.. or every 2 years... not like they would sit more thana month... easy money for nike... happy customers.. who wouldnt wanna be able to just go into footaction.. and cop some foams.. id have DUMB pairs.

I still cant believe this shoe goes for close to $300.00 in a crappy reseller market for this year and I got a pair of AM 90's for $65.00.

i got my HOA 90's for $40.00 in the end, one of my favorite shoes ever, but not way i'd pay 200+ for them

hopefully they'll retro again soon

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

^ 200?? thats crazy
$200+....they were the HOA's...aint no way you seeing a pair of OG's in stores these days.
And yea I remember these were all over Footlockers etc etc for mad cheap but for whatever reason the price has gone up sumthin vicious...
I think its cuz everyone slept thinkin they would go for an even lower price once they were sittin on the shelves and by time you wanted to cop they were nowgone...When that happened I looked straight to eBay and saw this 200 and up nonsense going on...no bueno. They are retroing them as a hybrid with somefree's but those look
sick.gif
, hopefully they release again next year...

I'm looking for a pair also in sz9.5. I shoulda never passed on these for $65 when they released.

(not that you haven't heard this a zillion times)

But the quality of the retro was crap, as far as the paint and the sole. Wouldn't have gotten them if it wasn't for 50% @ flocker.

200 + on Ebay unless you find a hookup on NT. Which I was kind enough to be a couple of times.

Good luck with that though.....

i doubt they will re release cuz the am90 hybrid+ is coming out in the infrared color. and also they are bringing out a blue instead of red colorway with amesh toe this month. so ya....im still hopin tho

Glad I bought 6 of them when they dropped. Worn 2 pairs. I might end up throwing all my DS pairs on ebay. 4 to be exact.

That store you speak of who were selling them for 200+ is stackhouse and everything there is pretty steep. The 90/free infrared did look prettyy good but theOTO looked even better. So lets pray and rely on a retro in 08..

because I too slept hard..

Back
Top Bottom