When your Pandora is on a roll Appreciation.

balloonoboy

Banned
I swear this thing has got my musical taste down to a science, rarely do I find myself negging any of the offerings.

Quickmix is just amazing. I do have a few stations left to create...any recommendations?

Never used the thumbs up/ thumbs down until recently and made a big difference. Also that unlimited skip hack with no ads is
pimp.gif
good music non stop

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Never used the thumbs up/ thumbs down until recently and made a big difference. Also that unlimited skip hack with no ads is
pimp.gif
good music non stop

This, unlimited skips with no ads is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

pimp.gif
good music non stop

This, unlimited skips with no ads is
pimp.gif
How u do dat?
nerd.gif

Stopped messing with Pandora because of the ads.

pimp.gif
good music non stop

How? 
nerd.gif

whats this unlimited skip thing u speak of?

If you like late 90's early 2000 NY hip hop such as jay-z, nas, biggie, cnn, the lox, the camron station is dope for that . Very minimal dipset played, just the pre dipset cam

p4noadhack

I definitely appreciate Pandora on those on point days.

Any particular stations you guys want to share?

Normal rotation: Strokes radio & 50's hits (when I'm cruising)

You need a jailbroken iphone to do it. Go into cydia and enter this source "cydia.xsellize.com" and look for "pandoraskip" download and enjoy
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
good music non stop

What is dis hack?...Nvm, argh. Droidddd

Originally Posted by FedExciter

whats this unlimited skip thing u speak of?

If you like late 90's early 2000 NY hip hop such as jay-z, nas, biggie, cnn, the lox, the camron station is dope for that . Very minimal dipset played, just the pre dipset cam

QFT. Camron radio and Clipse radio are the only 2 stations I mess with on Pandora 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Y'all need to just google it.. just did the hack on my phone
pimp.gif
much appreciated fellas

You need a jailbroken iphone to do it. Go into cydia and enter this source "cydia.xsellize.com" and look for "pandoraskip" download and enjoy
pimp.gif

You just saved me 36 dollars 
glasses.gif

For the android folks you can do it too, even if your phone isn't rooted.. Youtube pandora unlimited skips for android

The other I was coming back from Huntington beach with my boy and he put on 90's hip hop, never pressed skip at all :smile:

Originally Posted by Carver

For the android folks you can do it too, even if your phone isn't rooted.. Youtube pandora unlimited skips for android

Thanks for the heads up.
pimp.gif

you know they have comedy on Pandora? Lewis Black is top class, Dave Chappelle station isn't that good , never really got licenses for most of his stand up I guess.

at the same time I hate Spotify
mad.gif
its apparently the same crap for FB and can get it on your PC. but they don't know half the artists I'm searching for. Who the F doesn't know Black Dahlia Murder?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom