When you lose weight, does your foot get smaller?

Wth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

It happened to me, from 15 to a 13 when I lost about 100lbs

Congrats on that homie, because I'm getting in shape and etc, and my jeans are falling like crazy and I JUST bought them, all these Polos I bought canbe given to Killer Mike.

I heard it's something like you drop a size per 100 lbs.. going from a sz 13 to sample size to get healthy is gonna be a huge task Heavy E.

there isn't likely to be too much extra fat on your feet unless you are really obese. this is because out of all the muscles you use when lazy, you useyour feet and face muscles the most. with that said you may drop down a shoe size or two if you have fat feet, but your feet length won't shrink.

I doubt it'll affect your shoe size, but comfort wise, if you have a fat foot (basically the top foot/side areas even up to the ankles), then yeahyou'd probably see those type of changes.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

there isn't likely to be too much extra fat on your feet unless you are really obese. this is because out of all the muscles you use when lazy, you use your feet and face muscles the most. with that said you may drop down a shoe size or two if you have fat feet, but your feet length won't shrink.

100% false. You don't spot-reduce fat, this is why you don't get a 6-pack by doing crunches all day, you get it by dropping to a low enough BF%.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

there isn't likely to be too much extra fat on your feet unless you are really obese. this is because out of all the muscles you use when lazy, you use your feet and face muscles the most. with that said you may drop down a shoe size or two if you have fat feet, but your feet length won't shrink.

100% false. You don't spot-reduce fat, this is why you don't get a 6-pack by doing crunches all day, you get it by dropping to a low enough BF%.

this isn't a workable analogy. while this is true for MOST parts of your body, it doesn't work for all. your foot is genetically predisposed to NOTbe fat. case in point: overly obese people don't grow clown sized feet.

Back
Top Bottom