When Trying To Save Your Girl Goes Wrong

Is she wrong for treating her partner like that?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
They been lighting this person up all day. Person is doing they best to carry this woman but they skipped leg day and both ended up in the water. Other ***** comes out of nowhere to rescue her and ole helpless girl shoves her partner.

I didn't expect the water to be that vicious, and it seemed to get aggressive out of nowhere. They both could've drowned. Wonder why they even tried it. I would've been posted up unless it was an emergency.
Also, I'm thinking that was a woman.

So homeboy to carry a grown woman through a 3 foot current when she could've walked only to be swept away & nearly drown in said 3 foot current, then homie had some Melvin headass mother****a save them both but save her a lot more, & carry her away in the strong style love making **** aesthetic w/ her nice wet brown *** exposed.

She wanted to be saved by the other guy more than the guy she was with. Homeboy is a buster, homegirl is a thot, & they're both derpy at best.

Really, He could've at least jumped on dudes back and at least attempt to drown all 3 of them & himself twice. You cannot hold my woman of interest that, it's completely emasculating. Homeboy is a dumb *****. Y'all DMV dudes different.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 12.02.21 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 12.10.30 AM.jpg

Not sure why they felt the need to try and move through that.

Maybe it would have been easier if they walked through it individually instead of her jumping on the back of dude #1?

Back
Top Bottom