When no one is looking I...-

I'm in my mirror either trying out for twerk team or I'm the white girl at the bar who just lets her body do whatever it wants when the music is playing...

I sing my heart out to Fergies Big Girls Dont Cry...i have no problem admitting that but no one will ever see me do it...

theres this little muddy puddle at the end of the sidewalk at work thats only dry in the summer...i could go around it but instead i jump over it either in hurdling position or in Mario position
vo0vo3.jpg
 its very subtle cuz there are cameras everywhere...if anyone ever noticed id die from embarrassment
laugh.gif

if no one is around i absolutely have to run up the stairs...i act like i'm doing a bleachers/stadium workout or i skip stairs and cut the corners really fast

i also try on on the clothes in my closet even tho i'm not going anywhere...

What do you guys do when no one is looking?

I'm in my mirror either trying out for twerk team or I'm the white girl at the bar who just lets her body do whatever it wants when the music is playing...

I sing my heart out to Fergies Big Girls Dont Cry...i have no problem admitting that but no one will ever see me do it...

theres this little muddy puddle at the end of the sidewalk at work thats only dry in the summer...i could go around it but instead i jump over it either in hurdling position or in Mario position
vo0vo3.jpg
 its very subtle cuz there are cameras everywhere...if anyone ever noticed id die from embarrassment
laugh.gif

if no one is around i absolutely have to run up the stairs...i act like i'm doing a bleachers/stadium workout or i skip stairs and cut the corners really fast

i also try on on the clothes in my closet even tho i'm not going anywhere...

What do you guys do when no one is looking?

roll.gif
Yo i'm dying right now imagining you hopping over puddles like Mario.
When i'm by myself I basically sing (got caught doing this once...talk about embarrassing),kick rhymes,beatbox,bust a move (that's dancing for you squares),hum out Jazz and Funk tunes,read out loud (like i'm still in elementary school or some %@+%).

roll.gif
Yo i'm dying right now imagining you hopping over puddles like Mario.
When i'm by myself I basically sing (got caught doing this once...talk about embarrassing),kick rhymes,beatbox,bust a move (that's dancing for you squares),hum out Jazz and Funk tunes,read out loud (like i'm still in elementary school or some %@+%).

Flex my muscles (have been doing as a youngster lol)
Kick punches line out loud
Beatbox
Talk to myself
Attempt to walk over each line on the sidewalk without stepping on it

Beatbox
Talk to myself

Beatbox
Talk to myself

Beatbox
Talk to myself

yesterday in the gym locker room i was listening to the new mariah carey on my ipod and singing out loud cause i thought no one was around....
30 seconds into it and i hear two dudes on the other side of the lockers laughing
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

yesterday in the gym locker room i was listening to the new mariah carey on my ipod and singing out loud cause i thought no one was around....
30 seconds into it and i hear two dudes on the other side of the lockers laughing
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom