When are the Eagles going to sign a big name, #1 wide receiver?

well, they did have TO and Stallworth. Not like they haven't been "trying"

grin.gif
grin.gif

Wait, what happened to Ocho-Cinco, Larry Fitzgerald, and Bryant Johnson?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Bengals say they won't trade Ocho-Cinco, but that's
grin.gif

Fitz restructured w/ the Cardinals

and B. Johnson signed w/ the 49ers.

Basically, that's all the top talent as far as free agents go this year.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Bengals say they won't trade Ocho-Cinco, but that's
grin.gif

Fitz restructured w/ the Cardinals

and B. Johnson signed w/ the 49ers.

Basically, that's all the top talent as far as free agents go this year.
laugh.gif
It was a joke man

What is the point of this thread? I mean is there some info or some news in here that it warrants its own thread away from the NFL offseason thread?

Excellent post. I still think it's coming.

-Went hard after Randy Moss. Turned down more money to stay in NE.
-Went hard after Fitzgerald. Restructured his contract after all the big name FAs were gone. Botched move by the Cardinals.
-Still looking at Boldin (who wants more money), Williams (who isn't resigning with Detroit after this year), and Johnson (who hates the Bengals).

Botched move by the Cardinals.
Sure, the timing of it was bad, but restructuring and keeping one of the 5 best WRs in football is better than trading him to Philly for Lito anda pick and taking the massive cap hit... Other than the timing and them waiting to long to realize it was going to be a problem, there's nothing botchedabout it.

I really don't know if I see Boldin or Williams being moved. The one thing the Lions and Cardinals have really going for them, is that they've gotthose big time threats in the passing game. Take that away, and both offenses are big piles of suck. I think Chad will be moved eventually, but we'll see.

the eagles should be looking at people like marvin, fitz, holt, not specifically them but those types of players, eagles management would be straighthypocrites if they went after people like chad and randy

Back
Top Bottom