What's Your Favorite Earth, Wind & Fire song?

If ya'll grew up in any way similiar to me, EW&F was blasting at least weekly, while cleaning or while company was over, etc....

I don't know if it gets any better than "Fantasy"....but the horns in "Can't Hide Love".....it's hard son...pause....

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

this is hard.
Reasons gets my top spot, but its closely followed by That's the Way of the World and September.

This is EXTREMELY hard to cut it to 5...BUT...in no order:

Reasons

After The Love Has Gone

September

Fantasy

Got To Get You Into My Life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One of my ALL TIME favorite bands & I'm only 20 - (No Joke, my dad got me TOTALLY hooked @ a young age---thanks pops!) I wasactually JUST about to start a EWF appreciation thread before I saw this thread
laugh.gif

this is a dope thread.. my parents use to stayy slappin EWF.. reasons is my jam.. i love boogie nights too and fantasy

My marching band in high school did an EWF show sophomore year. I only did marching band for two years, but the Motown show freshman year (complete withMotownphilly) and that EWF show were awesome musically. As for my favs:

Africano - instrumental song but just kicks %+*, if you don't know about it, LISTEN NOW, it sounds like the theme to some '70s Blaxploitation movie
September
In The Stone
Fantasy
Let's Groove Tonight

Back
Top Bottom