What's wrong with The Game?

Nah, for real. He got a self esteem issue or sum. Go view the videos on Worldstar (somebody embed it. I dont know how). Why he goin in on Jay like that?Why this dude on Worldstar dedicatin 30 minutes to dissin Jay-Z and "stuntin" showing how he soak his feet and drink sugar free Red Bull with 1/3 ofa shot of Grey Goose? I'm sayin... Dude appologising to G-Unit then dig himself in another hole. I can tell dude really deep down inside (NH). I feelsorry for my dude.

Cliffnotes:
this #$@$* on a diet, staring at his self in the mirror, fantasying that his pillows is the lakers, rockin a designer bag, walking around with no shirt on with another #$@$* in a Spanish villa, drinking sugar free red bull in bath tub. OOOOOOOKAY. THIS #$@$* SHOULD BE WRITING AND NOT TALKING OBSESSIVELY ABOUT JAY

I'm sayin', ever since he got that butterfly tat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's in Spain though[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Dude is not gonna go to a NYC spot and talk that trash.. The Game is straightvagina[/color]
smh.gif

Dude is Bi-polar
laugh.gif

He will be apologizing by next week
smh.gif

Remember when dude said the line about button-ups and maybachs? Then turn around and say he wasn't talking about jay

indifferent.gif

I mean.. He really on some crazy type stuff being all emtional and all that. They need to put ol boy on suicide watch.

I dont see how "I aint talkin bout Game" is considered as a jab...

Yea he said his name but not disrespectfully...

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Its kinda funny cause he literally says "I aint talking bout game"
But you know Jay taking a jab at dude cause along with that he mentions Jim and Dame.
That haircut got'em feeling good.

Just gets lonely when you know all anybody wants from you is your money and you dont know who you can trust. Dude just needs to take his cash and kids anddissapear before his face is on the news as shot and killed

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Dude is Bi-polar
laugh.gif

He will be apologizing by next week
smh.gif

Remember when dude said the line about button-ups and maybachs? Then turn around and say he wasn't talking about jay

indifferent.gif

I doubt he'll be apologizing next week, probably more like after his RED ALBUM drops
laugh.gif

and who's to say he if he was or wasn't talkin bout Jay. That's like me sayin-- "How Jay gonna drop Dear Summer then say he wasn't talkinbout Game?
indifferent.gif
"

The Game is one of my favorite rappers but I lost alot of respect for him with this move. You better have a damn good reason if your gonna diss Hov.

Originally Posted by THE FAME
In all actuality Jay did throw a jab a Game first, in one of his recent performances..I thinks it was a freestyle/sample verse off the Blue Print3 intro..I still respect the Game, he is 1 of the few artist that is well rounded and versatile in any record he makes..but Hov still the Man tho

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Its kinda funny cause he literally says "I aint talking bout game"
But you know Jay taking a jab at dude cause along with that he mentions Jim and Dame.
That haircut got'em feeling good.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom