What's the worst an NT or other online post has backfired on you in real life?

You know what I mean. You post something on the internet whether it be a story, pictures, vids, etc. under the cloak of relative anonymity the internetprovides. However somehow that information finds it's way back to the person being posted about and they call you out next time they see you. Howembarassing was it? How did the person find out? I'd imagine the most common is something about females, you claim you smashed, claim that's your girl,or something and somebody shows her and tells her who you really.

I know a few dudes who got aught up via myspace comments, but what are some of your stories? Anybody ever lost a job over it?

I ask because it kind of relates to a post I want to make.

IDK, even with the typo, it made sense enough you could have figured out what it meant, especially after reading the paragraph. But whatever, I'll take theL, nobody shoots 100%

I understood what you meant so to make you feel better
I'll just say that I've only posted a pic of someone I know
once before and she hasen't found out so I've never
had anything from NT backfire on me in real life

lol @ this backfire
But I never had anythin online related come back to haunt me tho
Having high awr ftw ooowwwwww

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

looks like you've found yours.
laugh.gif

never have posted anything that personal...hope this helps your backfire thread.

Its not me, but I do remember the guy who had a lab partner in college and then posted some situation + her facebook. Some NTer ratted him out and told thegirl that he posted her facebook on NT and she called him out on it the next day.

I understood ya'
I've never had a post backfire.......I might try for it tonight...

Nothing so far. I wouldn't wan't to put my business out on the internet for that very reason

Does this count?

I was in 9th grade, and i injured my ankle in the 5th game of our basketball season. We were 5-0 with me in the starting lineup. I end up missing like 4 gamesand during the 4 games i missed we were 0-4...Some dudes on the team were talking about how they were better without me, even though they were 0-4 when i left.I log on MySpace, and post a bulletin saying:

Fact, ****** is 5-0 with me in the starting lineup.

Without me, they are 0-4.

They ain't $#@% without me.

Goodnight.

Whole team replies to it sayin " **** you" and what not, and the next day at school it was HELL, it cooled off after a week though.

tired.gif

There have been a bunch of NTers who got caught by the "NT detectives," before who found the myspace of a girl or knew them in real life, usually theones who go to big colleges and somebody else goes there and knows that girl that whatever person is claiming to have smashed or whatever, and they tell them,or email them the link. I know NT started the whole thing with that Allison Stoke girl. Or at least it was on NT before it finally made way to 4Chan, Digg, andthe other boards

Back
Top Bottom