Whats the name of these Nikes?

Have they been retroed?

3592878533_23c97ea20d.jpg

Don't recall them being retroed; the OG was lke the shoe above but white where the yellow is... These were from the second era of wrap around/clip strapdoohickey things that Nike liked to throw on bball kicks after the Nike Air Unlimited/Carnivore, etc.

Nice but IIRC Kicksology booed the strap technology citing the lack of a "locked-down" feel

Air Zoom GP early 1999 release worn by Gary Payton. That was a Footlocker colorway i think and the other color was the White/Black.

Originally Posted by transpire23

Air Zoom GP early 1999 release worn by Gary Payton. That was a Footlocker colorway i think and the other color was the White/Black.

.....as well as black/white/gold and navy/powder blue/white. The suede is amazing in person! The ratchet shroud is love-hate.

If I remember correctly, the rachet/click shroud locks-down sorta like how they lock-down a snowboard binding... I like the idea of the shroud, but I alsothink it makes the shoe a bit bulky...

rkwkr6.jpg

these are pretty dope.. but wassup with those roller blade lookin straps..? couldnt they just have used some velcro or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

there are far better colorways of this shoe

that's a negative. pure unadulterated dope. still have my pair and even with some wear they're off the charts
pimp.gif

OP- no, they haven't been retrod.

I was so close to getting this colorway on ebay a few years ago, then the sller deaded the auction. I was hurt cause I was gonna get 'em for like $150

I still have my navy pair that I got on sale from the eastbay catalog

lol. wow i must of been under a rock when these came out, i really dont remember these. the first gp shoe was official, i loved them kicks..

I remember having the white/black/gold pair when I was younger, loved the look of it and the ratchet part made the shoes fit nice and snug.

One of my favorite pair of shoes
pimp.gif
GP
pimp.gif
always was a fan of GP's line. I'll cop if retroed.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

rkwkr6.jpg

these are pretty dope.. but wassup with those roller blade lookin straps..? couldnt they just have used some velcro or something?
laugh.gif

They had a velcro version called the Air Believe Flight that came out in '00 the colorways were black/white and navy/white oh and a white/red.

Damn these were '99?

wow thought a lil older. when i see these, i immediately think of the Air Money's i had back in the day. Wish my feet hadnt grew so fast durin that time.

o props to whoever posted the GP commercial. never seen it.

Back
Top Bottom