What's the most trouble you've been in? Vol. Uh Oh

Curious, what's the most trouble you've been in?

Could be... with police, something online, parents, school... anything!

nerd.gif

For me.. it would have to be getting pulled over for speeding or running a stop sign..
grin.gif

Got caught doing it in the park lol.

I was still a minor so they only gave me a citation.

felony theft for stealing school calculators and selling them. did it for 2 school years and got caught in 08 my senior year.

it was the wackest thing to be locked up in the county for CALCULATORS? but on the other hand i was making up to 1200 every week and i was ballin i cant lie.
stoneface to myself doe.

Hmm

Hacking.

In high school I obtained an admin account to the school's network and was able to access teachers' computers with tests and homework along with accessto other students' documents saved to the school's servers.
After going unnoticed for a month or so, my friend and I start to distribute the material to other students.
We lasted about a month before any teacher noticed.

Somehow I managed to just loose computer privileges after having to talking my way out of expulsion.

I was always in trouble in my elementary school days, especially when the parent/teacher conferences came around.
smh.gif

I missed jury duty recently, So I'm kinda paranoid about that biting me in my %#$.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

felony theft for stealing school calculators and selling them. did it for 2 school years and got caught in 08 my senior year.

it was the wackest thing to be locked up in the county for CALCULATORS? but on the other hand i was making up to 1200 every week and i was ballin i cant lie.
stoneface to myself doe.

alien.gif
@ you for stealing from a public school

Level 2 D.U.I. My BAC was 3 times the legal limit. This was earlier this year. The most recent was Friday. Felony possesion of anillegal weapon, public intoxication, and violation of probation. Im actually out on bail right now and this ++%% sucks. My bail was 12gs so we had to pay$1200. My Grandma only bailed me out cus she didnt want me to lose my job or else id still be sitting in Rita. Gotta start handing my paychecks over to her nowbut its better then being in jail. Its so damn boring in there.

stoneface to myself doe.
what kinda calculators are you stealing though?? cats aint even making that much sellin hot laptops/radios on the street...must have been makincake off these calculus nerds though.

Almost got kicked out of college twice

-once for plagiarism, group projects FTL
smh.gif

-for not rolling on a neighbor who was selling out the dorms

Originally Posted by moe200069

stoneface to myself doe.
what kinda calculators are you stealing though?? cats aint even making that much sellin hot laptops/radios on the street...must have been makin cake off these calculus nerds though.

you actually believe him?

-Me and my boys went up to Amittyville to go walk through the woods
smh.gif

-We walk in for a bit, then we decide to turn around and head to the car

-We get back and theres a cop car there with two cops

-Apparently we were trespassing on state property (the woods) and private property (we parked right in front of some lady's house but we couldnt see itcause it was mad dark)

-That same lady was the one who called the cops on us clamining that we were smokin wehn we werent

-And on top of that, I was hiding and hammer in my pants. So we were about to get hit with two counts of trespassing, maybe possesion of a weapon and to top itall off I had no ID

-So as the cops are going through our records and whatnot, another cars packed with girls pulls up and immediately the cops jump all over them (not that way)

-Apparently the girls were blazed out of their minds, and had weed in the car so the cops let us go, no tickets no nothing.
pimp.gif

So i didnt really get into trouble but if I did, that woulda been the worst. Not being in trouble ever in life FTW
pimp.gif

Went to a state park to camp, chiefed in the tent, ranger comes out and writes us possessions and stuff... smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moe200069

stoneface to myself doe.
what kinda calculators are you stealing though?? cats aint even making that much sellin hot laptops/radios on the street...must have been makin cake off these calculus nerds though.

you actually believe him?
i was waiting for someone to call ducktales....
well look here fam, i want you to check the prices of ti-84 calculators at best buy, target, walmarts. then i want you to research and see how much they beingsold for on craigslist. dont you think college kids gone try to save as much money as they can bro? half price calculators that are only one call away.
at the end of a school day i would go and steal a class set {30 ti-84s} and post up at TSU, RICE and UofH campuses{3 colleges i live seconds from} i wouldsell about 5 their within an hour at about 60 bucks a piece. then post em on craigslist and wait by the phone and almost instantly someone would call me and belike i need it where are you located i got cash. and since i was stealing them it was all profit! and i got so good at it i found a dude wanted to purchasethem in large quantities to resell them, he offered to pay almost the same price i was selling em for off top. when i'd snatch a class set and call himhe'd buy them all at 50$ a piece. 50x30=1500 in my pocket atleast once a week. and believe me fam i did this for 2 years, moved out my gaurdians house at17 and had my own apartment until 4 months after i got caught. i had everything i ever wanted a nice car a set of swangers my own place to stay, a fine #+%female, and plenty money and was never broke. if you still think im lying i want you to post a calculator on craigslist in ya city and tell me how manycalls/txts/emails you get within 30 minutes and call me a liar again dawg. stupid fool +%% imma lie for?

walmart---
http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref...-index&viewID=drill-down&field-keywords=ti 84

houston craigslist---
http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ti+84&catAbbreviation=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

if you still think im lying oh well, 2 middle fingers to you then. my hustle was being a thief why would i lie about something so degrading.
grin.gif

I think I was like 16 or had just turned 17 and came home super drunk. Couldn't go out for the longest time, losing parents trusts ftl.

killed a couple of cops with my infernus and got away with like 4 stars. e-thuggin' @*+*.

That would be waking up in a stretcher 5 hours after I blacked out. An RA of a dorm I had no recollection of walking to called the ambulance after I passed outat my friend's place convulsing and all this other stuff I obviously don't remember.

I can proudly say that I haven't gotten that hammered since.

Back
Top Bottom