Whats the better buy for price and cond?

Have 3 choices here but dont know whats best to buy.

Peal Pro Foamposites - size 12 $185

Varsity red 6s - size 12 $185

Olympic 6s - size 12 $175

Buy what you like bro, dont let other people persuade you to buy a shoe, buy the one you like the most

Buy what you like bro, dont let other people persuade you to buy a shoe, buy the one you like the most

I agree... Better keep in mind also What would you be doin on the kicks... If its more of a "swag" or casual wear - then the foams are your thing... If youre planning to ball on them, then id go with the Jordans (eventhough BOTH the Foams and Jordans are more of like a casual shoe nowadays, the Jordans are more durable on the court) BUT then again, thats just me.. End of the day, You know better.

In my opinion, the varsity 6s are trashy. I don't like the material they are made of, it feels like recycled cardboard. I had a pair

The oly 6s are okay.. Not my fav color way but they are decent if you like them.

I don't care much for foamposites. The only color way I would buy is the pearls and metallic reds.

That being said, I think you would get the most bang for your buck with the foams. I like that particular colorway the most is why I put them first. Next, I'd choose the olys and the varsitys last.

Just buy what you like. None of those shoes are particularly 'bad' I just don't like the varsitys because of the leather used on them. Something to keep in mind is that foams run small so if you are a true 12 in jordans you could probably go with a 12.5 in foams

Back
Top Bottom