Whats the best browser next to Firefox?

It no longer works for me and until I figure out why I want something besides IE which I find to be horrible. Opera?

It no longer works for me and until I figure out why I want something besides IE which I find to be horrible. Opera?

What do you mean it no longer works for you? Did you download 4.0? I downloaded 4.0 and it was trash. Kept freezing up on me so went back to 3.6 or something. Whatever it was I had before.

i downloaded Firefox 4, but now i'm not able to just type a webiste's name, like espn, and be taken directly to espn's website. it now takes me to google search for espn and then i have to click on the link
30t6p3b.gif

if google chrome doesn't have that problem, then i may switch to that

i downloaded Firefox 4, but now i'm not able to just type a webiste's name, like espn, and be taken directly to espn's website. it now takes me to google search for espn and then i have to click on the link
30t6p3b.gif

if google chrome doesn't have that problem, then i may switch to that

What do you mean it no longer works for you? Did you download 4.0? I downloaded 4.0 and it was trash. Kept freezing up on me so went back to 3.6 or something. Whatever it was I had before.

Back
Top Bottom